Wheres the hissy fit thread gone??

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gadgets

Reaction score
I was having a laugh this morning at a forum member having a bit of a tantrum and now that Im back from work its gone, I was looking forward to seeing how it played out dammit!

Its like I started reading the newspaper this morning and now ive come home to finish it and the page has been erased!

I was having a laugh this morning at a forum member having a bit of a tantrum and now that Im back from work its gone, I was looking forward to seeing how it played out dammit!
It was not a hissy fit, the problem is resolved move on man don't add fuel to the fire just let it be mate.

Guys
I let it run till lunchtime
it was getting out of hand
I cant let these threads( that really shouldn't have been posted to start with ) on the top of the forum list for all to see the dribble
Its not a nanny state here, its a fkin headache BALANCING whats acceptable and whats not
I am dammed if I do and dammed if I dont
If you dont like it fark off
Cheers

Guys
I cant let these threads( that really shouldn't have been posted to start with ) on the top of the forum list for all to see the dribble
Its not a nanny state here, its a fkin headache BALANCING whats acceptable and whats not
Cheers

HAHA its ok there will be another from someone some time there always is, as amusing as it all was, well said sir.

Guys
Cheers

I didnt see todays, but it was getting out of hand last night. I just dont feel %100 about threads getting erased so easily on this forum. Maybe it would be better if only members and not visitors could see the tripe pages on here? I dunno, thats just my two bob from a no one. i dont really give a fark these days.

I like beards.. Lol but then again I'm not fussed with or without. I just hate the prickly re-growth stage lol

Latest posts

Back