Which Canopy? Help me.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Munnerz

Reaction score
I want a Canopy(rounded back style) I'm leaning toward Carryboy, I really like there look and design, but am open to similar style, I have see others like Carryboy but can't remember names, heat sorta prices have people been paying fitted for there Canopys?
Cheers

Ours is a SnugTop. Nissan supply for around $4,000 - we like it. We'd bloody well want to for the price!

$4k bloooody hell, I was hoping for $3k fitted, but from memory it looks very similar to Carryboy or am I mistaken?

$4k bloooody hell, I was hoping for $3k fitted, but from memory it looks very similar to Carryboy or am I mistaken?

From the first trip with our new caravan:

attachment.php

Attachments

• 20140215_112001-resized.jpg
    20140215_112001-resized.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 391
I like both those styles they look so much better then the box ARB sorta style ones.
I might have to look into yours Mal

Been going trough the canopy quote process myself.

The ARB looks well made, bit basic, ugly, not lined and only available with high roof, (for a King Cab) even uglier and not sure yet whether it will fit under my roller door- around $2700 fitted.

TJM. Which I think is a 3XM. Not overly impressed with that. Or TJM in general.- $3100 fitted.

Caddy don't make one for a King Cab but they do have the fancy bits and look the goods. Not sure on price.

CarryBoy do make one for a King Cab. Looks good and well made has all the good gear. No Retailer here. $3660 plus $450 freight to Cairns, then fit yourself.

Flexiglass. The Flexisport one, has the works looks fantastic, central locking...in fact looks like the vehicle could of been made that way. $4000 fitted.

There all way, way over priced for what they are. Bloody ridiculous really but having said that The Flexiglass Sport, for me, that is is probably the best option. Another way to go is to trade in on a wagon of some kind but I'd loose so much on the trade the Canopy is the less expensive option. Somehow I think the canopy makers know this.

Hmm :-(

I have an EGR canopy on the Ranger and it seems to well made, smooth finish good colour match, rof line matches up fairly well to the cab.
$3000 fitted with internal supports and rhino heavy duty racks on top.

Couldn't agree more, they are all over priced, but I really don't think I can go past the Carryboy at this stage.

I have a razorback on my d40. Fully lined, lights, slider side windows. Steel so very strong. Painted with same undercoat and paint as nav so shouldn't change colour differently.

I'm currently looking at Maxtop for my D40.They make the factory triton canopy. Don't look to bad, and a good price $2300.

Latest posts

Back