which d22?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hence no interior shots I guess. Normally they have vinyl floors, no power windows, mirrors or central locking. In saying all that, there are enough wrecked st-r's around now that you could get all the parts and do it yourself if you wanted. The other way to look at it is there is less stuff to go wrong when you're out in the middle of nowhere.

I think I'd prefer an st-r, may have more stuff to go wrong, but at least if I get stuck (and knowing my luck, I'm bound to!) Ill be in a more comfortble cab!
Thanks for the help guys, i feel I'm gettin to know more about off roading everyday, and like I said, I am a complete beginner! So there may be more silly questions in days and weeks to come...

one thing ive noticed. for some reason i dont no y but there is a sticker on the inside of the drivers door that sez about the towing capcity and the str is 2500 but the dx is 2800.dont quote me on the exact wait limits i cant remember exactly wat they were but there was a differents.

might have something to do with the extra wait with al the extras the str has i dunno

I just wrote my 09/04 D22 off with 345??? ks on the clock. Was still getting 10ks per litre. Totally stock. Changed oil every 5ks and it was as clean coming out as going in. Really pissed to say goodbye to it, bought an 09 D22 to replace it.

Back