Who is going to the 2013 navara muster

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nah those thrifty guys are pretty chill

mate worked for the local joint, we "needed" to borrow a car , they gave us the v8 statesman for the weekend,

we went to power play in it burnouts, drags, track, was a good car

LOL yeah i think i will be taking it easy on it, im just stoked Nissan are fixing the diff under warranty and are paying for another nav, and with my luck of late i dont want to temp fate.

Yeah I'm thinking of just coming out for the play early Saturday and leave later that night. I wanna come and meet some more of the navarians!

sounds like a plan. If you got out to the park early enough you could do the condamine track with the navarians

Gents any word on the fire situation?,i noticed there is a warning on the bom site for the area not a ban as such also do they have potable water on site?.
Was wondering how far the closest servo is from the park apologies for the barrage of questions just about to pack the old girl and don't want to take more than i need.
John

Gents any word on the fire situation?,i noticed there is a warning on the bom site for the area not a ban as such also do they have potable water on site?.
Was wondering how far the closest servo is from the park apologies for the barrage of questions just about to pack the old girl and don't want to take more than i need.
John

closest servo's
Aratula at bottom of range
for memory I think there is one at the top of the gap
but there is a huge truck stop just out of warwick
about 40 ks from muster
are we there yet

Last edited:
we r packed and ready to leave in morning
mother in law is here to house sit:pissedoff::shoot: (I wanna go now)
see you all there

To all those attending the muster, have a safe trip and get readfy for a abfab event.
As my sainted grandfather would always say "it's better to arrive a little late than DEAD on time"

WayneD4T

can't you get the navara hire car anymore?

they had one this morning for me but the tyres were passed the wear limiters so i took it while they found me another one and when i returned to pick it up found the two rear tyres were also illegal, so they gave me the XR6, but i wont have time to get back there to pick up the Nav before i leave which i dont mind in a way the XR6 will be good for the 12hr drive up there and i wouldnt of used the hire Nav on the tracks anyway.

Latest posts

Back