Who is going to the 2013 navara muster

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bugger about the car Nav and foot.

You can collect firewood from anywhere in the park, have a few times before my self.
You can cut up fallen trees etc for firewood if you bring your own chainsaw.
You can not cut down any standing tree.

the above is assuming that there is no fire ban current for the muster

Thanks guys, i havnt totally given up all hope on making the muster just yet, will just have to see how quick i can get the ute back and work out if my foot can stab at the clutch.
wont know about the car until monday.

just left the hospital after x-ray, no fractures evident but now need ct-scan to check whats going on. possible ligament or tendon drama??

well thats a bit of good news about your foot mate
hope you can still make it
goodluck with the nav
i went out and got some golfballs thismorning just in case
hope to see you there
cheers

That's terrible news Nathan, I hope things fix up as best and as quickly as possible. You may have to upgrade (or crossgrade) to a 550 Auto ;-)

For the yoke to fall out like that, the input shaft must have snapped did it?

thats the one, and snapped clean to no jagged edge??
really not sure why that snapped and not something else like the uni, cv or sun gears??

Any signs of a previous hairline fracture on the shaft? Hope the foot heals quick!!!

mate the foot was starting to ballon when it went so i really couldnt do much of an inspection, so i just rang nissan care and made them come pick it up.

Ahh no worries...had to have been faulty.like you said there are many weaker parts to break..I've blown a lot of diffs in my younger days but never clean snapped a input shaft...amazing!

Foot may not be as bad as i first thought, still like a ballon but i can put a little weight on it tonight and have a bit more movement, will get scans tomorrow and try and get the run down on the ute.
I may still make the muster yet?? hope so, dont want to miss it now.

goodluck nathan
hope you can still make it,we need your experience running navkharna

weather forcast is looking good

ok as thought the Nav has a snapped pinion shaft.
The good news is Nissan WILL COVER IT UNDER WARRANTY!!! but they wont have a new diff until after the 8th of next month, The good news is they will hire me a D40 from thrifty for the time my ute is off the road.

I cant believe how good they are going about helping me, 10 out of 10 Nissan

wow
awesome service from Nissan
so your still coming?
a hire car, circle work?
how's the foot?

haha!! the foot is pretty good couldnt get in for scan today have an app for tomoz morning.

if i do go i wont be doing any circle work, with my luck of late i will brake that thing and cost me thousands!! lol

nah those thrifty guys are pretty chill

mate worked for the local joint, we "needed" to borrow a car , they gave us the v8 statesman for the weekend,

we went to power play in it burnouts, drags, track, was a good car

Latest posts

Back