Who is going to the 2013 navara muster

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good news guys.. I'll be attending the muster with my gf.. On the condition I take her to wet n wild whilst we r up there haha.. Can't wait !!

Good news guys.. I'll be attending the muster with my gf.. On the condition I take her to wet n wild whilst we r up there haha.. Can't wait !!

Good stuff boots, but what you do in your tent is totally up to you,,,,,,,,
Oh you were talking about the theme park!! :sarcastic:

there is a lot going on behind the scenes
more sponsers have come on board,comitee will anounce shortly
that means more goodies to give away
1st muster we raised approx $700 for rfds,lets double that this year
the gymkharna event is still being tweeked and should be fun for all with some good prizes on offer
and the saturday drive with all those river crossings and spectacular scenery will be a great day
saturday night around the fire will also be interesting
i encourage parents to bring the kids bikes,we may organise a bike race for the kids?
there will also be a rocket or 2 to launch for the kids
so
cmon people get those rego's in

Last edited:
I've had my roster at work change and now have to work that weekend :(

So, unless work manages to put me back on my old roster where I had the weekend off, then I'm out sorry.....

hope the weekend goes well for all those that end up making it, sounds like a great weekend ;)

yep I'm in, will get my form in before the cut off date when I work out who I am taking a with me (wife or mates)

If you havent already checked out Janowen 4WD park, have a look at there web site, the place looks awesome, from the camp spot next to the flowing river, to it having little camping luxuries like a small shop and amenity blocks not to mention the 4x4 tracks and that its very close to the "MAIN RANGE National Park"

http://janowenhills.com.au/?page_id=4

-----------------

Hey guy's and girl's. Get your rego's in for the muster before 1st of Sept and only pay the early bird price of $50 Adults and $20 kid's 5-15yrs (under 5 free).
This is a Awesome event, Me and my partner had a Ball the NSW Ados Musters, bring the whole family or just your swag and your fun shoes haha.
Go too: http://www.navaramuster.com.au/

Sorry....its a tad far for me....and its my 21st anniversary dirty weekend away.....and I gotta say, my babe of 26 years is more special to me than a weekend in the Nav plus 4 days traveling to and fro.

Ava a good weekend anyways.....and dont forget the aeroguard.

:shooter::shooter::shooter:

Yeah it's a bit far for me to. That sux. But if one is ever planed further south I'm in. Is their any plan to move it around from time to time.

Getting Closer now, the gymkhana events are coming along nicely and its looking good for more then two events, maybe even a night event,,,

what do you guys think? Keen for a night event??

Who is keen on entering in some fun events for a chance to win some great prizes??

Back