Who is going to the 2013 navara muster

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hazar !

only 50 days til the Muster

So good that Gonzo is manning the bar for us. Shandy's all round! :yeahright:

i wish i could go. already made plan to go fraser and gold coast for month so dont have annual leave left.. will join you guys next year

4-5hr detour lol

Common Jas dont be like that, .,.,..,. could be worse and he could be Holidaying in Vic or the south coast of NSW!!

I didnt think it would take 5hrs to get from the Gold Coast to Jenowen??
thought it was a little over 2hrs??
I travel that far just to get to work nearly every day, so if you were going to be there for three to four days i say its well worth it.

Last edited:
Gold Coast 2 hrs, Fraser add another 2-3hrs. Could always do it on the way from the Gold Coast to Fraser. :)

Yep, there is a series of tollways from the Gold Coast out past Ipswich(?) and the the main road. Only choke might be going up Cunninghams Gap(road works still?).

Check out the route to Hervey BAY(?) via Toowomba. might be quicker/jst as quick as dragging back along all those tollways and picking up the main coastal road.

From south of the Gold Coast take the Mt Lindsay Hwy or New England...... From at Gold Coast go to Boonah and head from there

Lj

I traveled this very road recently, and there are no works on the pass itself - BUT there are numerous works along the highway between Warrill View and Cunningham's Gap.
IMO - Allow about 30 mins extra travel time.

Not long now people 4weeks to go!!
so get those forms sent in, Old Tony is ready to add you to the list, we now have more rego's then the first Muster of "2011" so its shaping up to be a cracka!!

Spewing its a bit far for me. Will the location move around for this event.

That was the original plan mate, it started in NSW out at Ados a private farm/4x4 park, then was meant to be in VIC last year but it didnt get enough support and had to be cancelled, so this year it is QLD's turn and so far its looking like a great turn out with great numbers.
The committee has worked really hard this year to put on a awesome weekend for anybody interested, wether you have just picked up the Nav from he showroom floor or you have turned it into a Joshy inspired beast.
Not only that the prizes for raffles, lucky door, "Navkhana event, are very cool, from compressors and ARB quick tyre deflators, to awnings and redarc in car charger with the retail price over $600 and there is even a set of upper control arms to win!!
Combine that with the location and trips planned we are set for a top weekend for the Navara.Asia Crew!!
Look out Janowen here we come!!

Last edited:
Well by the time it's back to NSW my Nav should be pretty setup. Do you have like a show and shine or people's choice.

Well by the time it's back to NSW my Nav should be pretty setup. Do you have like a show and shine or people's choice.

I think originally the plan was to move from state to state, BUT after last year and the success of registrations this year that may of changed, so I will need to check with the muster committee about those things mate, im just helping organise and setting up the "NAVKHANA".
I will find out and let you know, Unless someone from the committee wants to jump in??

Me and a mate will be headed up in our 2 nav`s at around 8:30am from sydney on the 16th, camping somewhere near the border for the night then headed in on the 17th, does anyone know what the weather maybe like yet?? loving the sun but im a lover of all things mud and i would love a camp fire each night. so fingers crossed for no fire ban.

Me and a mate will be headed up in our 2 nav`s at around 8:30am from sydney on the 16th, camping somewhere near the border for the night then headed in on the 17th, does anyone know what the weather maybe like yet?? loving the sun but im a lover of all things mud and i would love a camp fire each night. so fingers crossed for no fire ban.

lladner(brad)and myself will be stopping at tenterfield cvan park on wed 16th
we are meeting with nathand22(nathan) and old tony thurs morning in tenterfield
if your keen to meet with us thursday am for the last 180ks slip me a pm and we will swap phone numbers
cheers

Back