Who would you like to thank :).

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ray_215

Reaction score
Gday guys. I dont think many of you know me. But its mainly because im never on here lol. I dont have a computer so i gotta try and do everything on my iphone. ( good but not so good). Well ive been on here since jan but ive had like 30 posts. Poor as lol. But one thing ive noticed is that when i really needed help asap, i put up a post and soon enough some one has commented and bingo im outa trouble. I soon learnt that the navara forum really are about helping each other. So as a new years resolution (early i know) im going to be on here more. Asking and learning. And i want to go on some trips next year and hopefully the muster as well. Anyways your probably wondering where im going with this. Well as the title suggests. Its mainy a topic as to who you want to thank. Since ive been on here 99% of my posts have been cOmmented on by old tony. Who has gotten me out of trouble. More then once. So i would like to thank you old tony and everyone else on this forum. I look forward to meeting some of you and hopefully having a chat. Cheers ray.

I would like to thank the search engine as most of my issues have been solved/helped by it, Which is a thank you to every one on here for their contributions that make up this forum,

You beat me again? No wonder there is a smile on my face!!

I'd like to thank d22dave for suggesting the search engine is such a great way to get help. Seriously the number of threads which wouldn't need to be started if people only used the search facility is amazing.

I'd also like to thank those who see all those repeated threads and either refer to existing threads or simply just post the link rather than trying to answer the threads and make so many multiple threads which makes using the search facility ridiculously hard.

well for me its everyone. everyone helps somehow whether its good help or bad help. i guess it would be mainly a thanks to the forum openers as it wouldnt be here for us to use if it wasnt started.

Thanks
Rusty

I'd like to thank me, for always having something to say.
Id like to thank my D22 for not giving me any reason to freak out other than the fitment of accessories.
I'm No hijacking, I am Clearly thanking.
Krafty and both Daves. For always giving me something to read.
And Krankin for being an entertaining girl.

Latest posts

Back