Who's a lucky boy eh?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bomboddore

Reaction score
Entered that silly Nissan powerup promotion a while ago. Yesterday a chick rings up and says she's sending me a $1000 gift voucher to spend on Nissan accessories.
What should i get?

well done!

what to get - snorkle (install yourself) - cruise control..... spare tauneu cover?

Congratulations! There are rubber floor mats, seat covers, dash mats as well. I do like the idea of a fridge - I wonder if spares also sell recovery gear (eg recovery points, shackles etc)?

Old.Tony said:
Congratulations! There are rubber floor mats, seat covers, dash mats as well. I do like the idea of a fridge - I wonder if spares also sell recovery gear (eg recovery points, shackles etc)?

Unfortunately for him, they do not sell recovery gear.

With Nissan prices, it may buy you a new window seal for a D40.

I remember Gaz saying the rear chrome bar on a D40 is like $1200 from memory.

Accessories

How about the chick that phoned you up and told you you'd won? Maybe she could 'accessorise' your D40 for you. Keep your seat covers warm or something?

Dave said:

$1258.
It's crazy.. Wait til you hear brake pad prices.

Yes there also around that much for a D22, that's the reason i have an ARB rear bar on mine.

Yes it's very unusual for me to win anything too. The chick on the phone did sound hot but my wife would probably veto that idea.
Probably would like the winch except it's $2900 choke.
The handsfree phone kit would be noice.
Maybe i'll get the Ciggie lighter for $103.75 not.
I think the factory roof bars and the ladderbar tops are going to be the ticket.
Keep going back to the accessory woman idea. hmmmmm.

Off the top of my head...

Nissan bull bar, Nissan snorkel, Nissan tree trunk protector, Nissan snatch strap (I didn't know about the fridges though!).

My brother's boss got me a brand new one for $320 or something around that.

I suppose its who you talk to, my insurance offered to cash settle me the money for the rear bar so that's what i thought it was worth.

Latest posts

Back