Why do you like your Navara??

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just how great it is an an alround family/4x4
having a ute is fantastic, it's not as good as my old GQ off road but then i don't do as much hard off roading these days so that is fine.
it uses literally half the fuel my patrol did with more power and comfort is great.
my missus loves it and it's mod cons, it's roomy enough inside for me and my young family (7 and 3yo) and does everything i need it to.
i would like enough clearance for 33s and then fit sliders, mainly because it's got quite a long wheelbase so the ramp over does worry me a little, not keen on bending sils.
As much as i love my patrols i reckon i'd miss the D40 dearly if/when we get rid of it.

I love my d40,
great for Me, the Misses and our 2 boys (6 & 4)
Looks Good, Drives well, Heaps of room

Another thing that astounds me is how "life capable" it is for many different situations and it hardly costs me more to run than the wife's Mazda 3, I do all my own servicing to help keep costs down though.

the looks, cheap to run, heaps of room, value for money, comfort, less people try to bully or intimidate you on the road than with my old forester or my wifes little Alfa, great allround transport, i love drving it, great on long distances, i could go on and on !!!!

oh and dare i say not just another bloody Toyota ............

Latest posts

Back