will these lights fit?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shan_b

Reaction score
Hey guys, I've got a set of phillips +80 to fit to the head lights, thought I might change the parkers to LED, as the bullbar also has LED and it'd be nice to get rid of all the yellow light up front.

I did some searching and see changing the bulbs is a bit of a pain, n the best way is to go through the guard.

anybody tried these sort of globes??

http://www.dealextreme.com/p/t10-1-...r-white-light-bulbs-pair-dc-12v-51356?item=28

The best way and probably only way to change parkers on a d22 will be to take the whole light out, it's not hard.

Anthony

Yep whole light has to come out. You can change the indicators through the bottom but the parkers are a headlight out job. For some reason that link you posted isn't working for me, but any t10 globes will fit

If you change your indicators to LED you will have to change the Resister to suit the different currant draw,
I have changed all the white number plate & parker lights to LED, I found the best way was to just take out a bulb for each you wont to replace & go to Jay Car, I see that SuperCrap is also sell some LED lights.

Latest posts

Back