Wobbly Seat???

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D22Nav_Man

Reaction score
Just noticed the other day that my passenger seat rocks back and foward abit........ So I pulled it out to see if there was any lose nuts/bolts under it but all was tight. Anyone else got this problem? how did you fix it?

bolts in the floor were tight. yeah looks like it is the runner... can it be fixed????

mine does it aswell and it makes an annoying noise when it get bumpy, its the rails so i dont think it can be fixed

I have play in my drivers seat but i only notice it when i brake hard (no lock up).... not sure if this is the same issue you have though.

I feel mine rock forward towards the steering wheel.

Mine does it too, best way to fix it I found is to slide the seat forward a bit and it stops it in my car.

did anybody fixed this? the rattles of my passenger seat are so damn annoying, there's a lot of play in the rails :shoot:

haha dont laugh but i had the same problem... i adjusted the seat so the person in the front and the back have enough room and than tied it down with black cable ties :D :D worked a treat :D down side.. you cant move the seat front or back.

Same problem here ... Sometimes I swear the interior of a D22 was built in a game show.
Where they gave a bunch of engineers 5 minutes to design the interior and after that it was done, this hypothesis would also explain the cup holder position and that useless little space in the centre dash

Same problem here ... Sometimes I swear the interior of a D22 was built in a game show.
Where they gave a bunch of engineers 5 minutes to design the interior and after that it was done, this hypothesis would also explain the cup holder position and that useless little space in the centre dash

lol so true!
so is there any other solution apart from the zip ties or replacing the seats?

As I said previously I found if I slide the seat forward it stops the retelling, or you could unbolt the rails and pull the whole thing out and see if there is any way you can tighten up the seat rail on the floor rail.

I had a good look at my seat when I replaced it
The build quality is very poor
Personally I wouldn't waste my time trying to improve std seat
Apparentlyy d40 seats fit without too much drama

Latest posts

Back