Would like to know

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi Guys I have a Mexican D22 diesel 2014 on order.How many of you own late models 2010 up that have over 100,00 miles trouble free.Im told on other web sites.After 60,000 miles,put double row timing chain kit? Any other big problems.Thanks

Forget the web sites you have browsed it's the luck of the draw as we say in aussie treat your car like your last encounter it will pay you back.

The D22s didn't have many problems with the timing chains, it was more of a D40 problem and then it was more related to the tensioner allowing the chain to flop around, it'd grab teeth and rip them off the sprockets and more.

It'll probably last just as well as you treat it. There have been a few D22 owners here that have passed the 300,000km mark (about 200,000 miles). And they did it without a Saturn V booster.

Since when is a d22 Mexican???

There is a plant that makes the NP300 in Mexico. Same as your D22.The one I ordered is 2014 4x4 2.5 diesel, double cab.It has AC,power windows door locks,tilt wheel.It only comes with Very small wheels and tires (225/70/15.I plan to put on 265/75/16) The rear diff is 4.62.I cant get info if it has limited slip dif. Thank you all for info.

Latest posts

Back