Would you buy a car off a chick ?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you buy a car off a chick.

• Yes

Votes: 36 67.9%
  • No

Votes: 17 32.1%

• Total voters
D

Dave

I have seen countless chicks complain on facebook because there car has stopped.

All to often its due to not getting the timing belt changed or watching the fuel gauge more often then the temp gauge.

Dave.

Many years ago my sister's first car "coughed and came to a sudden stop". The reason? No oil and no water. The result? New engine needed.

They aren't all bad Boss!

Some of them literally top up the oil....all the way.

My sister told me a few weeks back that her Corolla's last service was 17,000km's ago.

I shook my head and went and got the oils and filters and got the money off her, which is a mission.

Dave.

I know blokes that couldn't tell a dipstick from a tuning fork. My wife is rather pedantic about vehicle servicing and I know other women who are the same.

agree with above i know a couple of mates that dont service there cars basically ever.
One of them stuffed there engine and learnt the hard way but surprisingly still hasnt learnt! :stupido:

But then again the girlfriend isnt good either so just depends on the person.

Good to see we are on the hard hitting and majorly important polls now Dave, good thinking :big_smile:

Where's Squeak I'm sure she could add an opinion or two.

Tomorrow's Poll will be "Would you buy lingerie from a males sales person." Stay tuned for that one!

Tomorrow's Poll will be "Would you buy lingerie from a males sales person." Stay tuned for that one!

:big_smile: dont be surprised....

actually i may start that now. Its pissin down now,and I'm up on Mt Stanley at the comms compound and cant do shit.

I'll have smoko first

stay tuned:sarcastic:

:cheers!:

Considering there is probably just as many dumb ass blokes out there the poll should probably be "Would you purchase a second hand vehicle without a pre-inspection?"

To which my answer would be no.

my missus missed her 200,000 km and despite me pestering her to go get it done.
answer is NO.

Yeah but I don't invite everyone to comment on my pole, I don't need the attention.

They aren't all bad Boss!

Some of them literally top up the oil....all the way.

I knew a bloke who did that once too.

And my brother-in-law didn't get around to fixing the lead to the temperature sensor on his Ford Festiva for about six month, next time he took it to the mechanics. He didn't realise that temperature thingy was something you had to keep an eye on:idea:

I'd buy an early holden or ford from an old chick, one owner

:cheers!:

We had an old girl, in her 90s, as a neighbour, years ago, had a bright yellow holden torana, early 70s (I think) she'd owned from new, sat in the garage, her son drove it once a month - mint condition. She wouldn't sell it though.

Back