X Force Exhaust

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tomski

Reaction score
Hi guys
What is your thought on X Force Exhaust 3" for D22 str
Price is fair
Please lend me your expert advise

Tom

I love x force gear
i run a full stainless on the wifes r33, previously had a vyss with x force stainless
and about to put a turbo back stainless on the f6
BUT... there are copies out there
best to deal with an authorised x force dealer

beaudesert are a great exhaust for the nav imo

cheers

check for bungs in the dump pipe,
mine doesnt have any so if you plan on putting in an EGT get it welded in before you fit it :)
Might make it easier for future mods.

Just Purchased mine be here in a week

same, lol. i'll be welding a bung in before fitting it, unless i get the motivation to remove the turbo and tap the manifold... but i don't like the chances of that happening hahaa

Much easier to do it off the car, lol. In saying that I just used the clamp method when I put the gauge on the stock exhaust and its been fine for nearly 3 years now..... I would like to do this one a bit better though hahahaahah

Do you know if the xforce kit comes with turbo gasket? Saying this im only gonna email them now to find out so if u dont reply first i will let you know what i find out lol! Just heard today that i should go out and get one from repco or where ever b4 i fit it

Hahaha nah, dunno... The one I ordered said it comes with all gaskets so we'll see when it gets here, lol

I'll probably end up modding it too and removing the muffler and hotdog, or at least the muffler.... We'll see what happens, depends if I can be bothered, lol

Yeah i got mine off ebay 730 delivered to perth they were from nsw tho All same shit but! Cant wait to wake the neighbours up at 5am when inleave for work lol

Mine didn't come with the turbo gasket. I think they are referring to flange gaskets when they say all gaskets. The shop that fitted mine reused the original gasket, but I have a new one put aside for when I get a forefront turbo as my next mod.

Hhaha, nice..... I can't see it being much louder than what mine is now, I have a 2.5 inch from about the transfer case area back with no mufflers and it still isn't very loud..... See how it goes lol, be at least next weekend before I can even look at fitting it......

Latest posts

Back