YD25DDTI oil catch can+ Diy Cold ram air intake mod.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KRAYSLiCK

Reaction score
Hey all I just got a D22 With a YD25DDTI 2.5 .I decided to hook up an oil catch can but in doing so removed the pre filter to gain some space.Also I saw an option to use conduit tubing to make a cold ram air intake for the price of notthing lol.. what you guys think?

file.php

file.php

It really makes a difference.. and sounds kinda aswsome breaths free .
file.php

Thanks naw bud i fabbed it my self i bought a normal one and understaning how a crank case vent system works.. i decided it needed some baffles.. :). every one is jelly of my can lol

Well done mate. I was a little confused then. But realised you are from thailand. Is yours the non common rail 2.5? In australia the yd25 are common rail. And dont come with a pre filter

If you removed the pre filter you need to install a pipe that runs from the airbox to inside the guard where the pre filter got air from

I did in the big photo above.. if you right click and view image it shows what i did. I moved the air pipe from the tyre guard to up front away from any sort of dust the tyre will be raising up form the road.

Latest posts

Back