yet another newbie

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dvsfpv

Reaction score
hi all just thought i would introduce myself and my 'vara
well i just bought my first navara after looking for a good work ute for awhile as im a diesel mechanic running an on site service. everything else i looked at was too bloody expensive (hiluxs, lancrabs ect) then i found the 'vara and i was very very suprised how well it drove! its a 1998 d22 single cab tray with 3.2 weasel 5 speed manwell, with 169000k on the clock, all i can say is i was very impressed with her so now just building a turbo kit for her because shes a bit sad on hills but hey i have a new found love, post pics soon
cheers
brent

Cant go wrong with the QD32. Might be slow, but there bullet proof.

Enjoy the forum.

Welcome Brent - enjoy the forums, lots to learn - and seing that your a grease monkey, you'll probably have much to share.

CHeers, david.

cheers all
I live near whittlesea scott, yeah she is a bit sluggish but i just found my old turbo off my old sd33 patrol so im gonna make a manifold to suit might make a couple extra for any fellow members interested, hopefully i can be some help to members on here lol im always willin to lend a hand
cheers
brent

Latest posts

Back