ZD30 100,000 Service

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Woodsey

Reaction score
Getting ready my Gulf trip and booked my truck in for a 100,000ks service. The book says replace timing belt for camshaft and injection pump but checking on his computer serviing info the service manager says it is chain driven?.

Also the service manual talks of Hyper-CVT fluid ? - what is that.

Any help appreciated.

Woodsey

hey mate, don't worry about everything in the service book, it's just a book that nissan uses for all their cars that they make instead of making a whole bunch of different ones, just the normal nissan cost cutting, you'll notice it also said things about taxi use and lpg, which our nav's don't fall into either, hyper cvt fluid is for a micra or a maxima or x-trail if i'm not mistaken, and no, zd30's run a chain, not belt, hope this helps! :big_smile:

^ What he said.

100,000km service usually is just oil and filter.

The next major service will be 120,000km's.

Thanks guys - two other things - reading through the maintenance booklet the brake fluid is changed every 20,000ks but no mention of changing the clutch fluid and what models have sealed hubs?

Thanks again

Woodsey

Woodsey
The 100 k services is like dave said just oil and filter and also manual trans oil depending if you have it changed every 40 or not eg if you have it changed with every major serice 40. 80. 120 etc or if you havent had it changed they wil change it at the 100 k serivce also you dont have sealed front wheel bearing so they will need adjustment and repacking at the next major (120k ) and normally unless the customer askes other wise the brake fluid is changed at major intervals
hope this helps

Thanks guys - two other things - reading through the maintenance booklet the brake fluid is changed every 20,000ks but no mention of changing the clutch fluid and what models have sealed hubs?

Thanks again

Woodsey

Brakes under usual driving condition's should have the brake fluid changed ever 40,000km's. Same with the clutch hydraulic system.

If its been maintained properly and had the correct oil change intervals it will last the life of the engine.

Latest posts

Back