Zd30 alternator replacement

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nav.22

Reaction score
Hi guys I know this has been asked but I'm a little confused what is the best alternator replacement to suit my 2004 Nav needing one ASAP was looking on eBay and not to sure which ones to go with or if any one can recommend where to get one

The Patrol one has a higher output if you've got lots of electrical accessories to run, otherwise just replace with a standard one. Nizzbits.com are cheaper than a dealer.

I've had a 100 amp from eBay for a while, still going good. Didn't get the one with the clutch pulley as original didn't have it.

hmmm My dash lights has been coming on "a little more" recently -give it a rev' and it goes out.. I have heard it can be the clutch in these type of alternators but for this price you wouldn't bother rebuilding one ! good find Shane !

hmmm My dash lights has been coming on "a little more" recently -give it a rev' and it goes out.. I have heard it can be the clutch in these type of alternators but for this price you wouldn't bother rebuilding one ! good find Shane !

Yeah,that's exactly what mine is doing mate.i thought the original alternators had a clutch in them.im not 100%sure but.

Yeah,that's exactly what mine is doing mate.i thought the original alternators had a clutch in them.im not 100%sure but.

Yeah right me either! I'm not sure but I think it was done for economy !

And I also remember someone saying the patrol ones are bigger amps but the pootrol spins them faster so when you stick them on a nav they don't work to capacity ? Or maybe the pullies where different sizes or one had the clutch and the other didn't??? WHo know's- I sure as hell don't :)
Dose anyone else know about this !
I'm heading for the one in the link here I think- 5 years wrty- $188- it states in the add they suit the d22 !

Latest posts

Back