Driving Light install, quick question.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris C

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am about to install some driving lights on my D40, can anyone tell me if they are earth switched or regular + switched, I have a harness ready to go but dont fell like setting it up wrong and having to redo it.

Thanks

Where are you picking up your feed from to switch the relay. I picked the pos wire from behind the left headlight to do mine so its all pos switching

The actual headlights relays are driven by the BCM so its all control logic that drives all the actual relays .

Where are you picking up your feed from to switch the relay. I picked the pos wire from behind the left headlight to do mine so its all pos switching

The actual headlights relays are driven by the BCM so its all control logic that drives all the actual relays .

I ended up getting out the milti meter to check, and yes it is Pos switched, just like old time, all of my past cars have been toyota's which are Neg switch and need to be wired to suit.

I was being lazy by not checking myself.

All mounted and on, used an ARB harness and fitted twin Nordic 35w HID lights, one spread and on spot, I had a set the same on my Cruiser, great lights, indestructable in every way, they are built for earthmoving equipment and are great bits of gear.

Thanks for the help guys.

Latest posts

Back