• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Navara Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Group Buy Braided brake lines?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nathand22

Reaction score
DeiselTuner posted this up earlier, I am keen so we need some more numbers who else is in??

DieselTuner

Anyone interested in doing a group buy for some braided brake lines for their Navs?

We are looking at doing a really good special on both Body to Diff lines as well as caliper lines if there is enough interest.

The difference in stopping power and pedal feel is dramatic once the rubber lines are replaced with braided lines.
Diesel Central

I will send DieselTuner a link to this thread so he can answer any questions as i only know what is already on this page.
I do know the more people we get the better the deal should be, so if anyone wants to get some mates in to pump up the numbers go for it.

Sorry for the belated response guys.

RRP on the lines in braided is $110 each + postage.
Standard to +5" lift is covered under the same pricing.

The lines are all ADR approved.

Currently we are looking at $78 per line Inc postage to metro and surrounding area's.
This is a ballpark figure, it could go a bit either way of this depending on the numbers.

One senior forum member or moderator will have to be in charge of the buy and payment handling as well as supplying details for shipping or pickup per order.

I would be interested plus one mate.
ill be watching for news :)
Both D40 Rears

Last edited:
Ok guys now we have some sort of an idea of cost,

Who is keen to go ahead?

If we can make a list of definite's it will help get a concrete figure before we put the order in.

How long of a time period do you guys think we should leave the offer open for before we actually place the order??

do we have a date? or do we get it to a set amount?

If everyone is happy i would be willing to collect all the details and funds to forward to DieselTuner, or if anyone else has a suggestion and would like to put that forward for all to decide, please feel free.

Well, two lines for the front on D22 & D40

Rear has 1 line on the D22 and 2 lines on the D40.

So either 3(D22) or 4(D40) lines depending on the vehicle.

Also, you can order just front or rear doesnt have to be all round.

Latest posts

Back