• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Navara Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Group Buy Braided brake lines?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok anyone who is keen for these lines will need to confirm ASAP as i am looking at placing the order by the end of Next week.

I am also trying to get 10 people to confirm so we can try and get the price down a little more from the $78 per line + delivery that was quoted.

I will need you to send me a PM with all your details,

what car (D22 or D40)

How many lines D22 = 3, D40 = 4 in total you can opt for just a pair if you want BUT imo the set will work better

how much lift you have or how long you want the lines.

Name & Address of where they need to be sent to.

Cheers,
Nath.

Last edited:
I can send out an invoice in the mail to each person.

As the other guys have already said pedal feel, outright stopping power and strength is the main reason people go to a braided line.
It's probably not something you would normall think about but if/when you really needed the truck to pull up they make a big difference.

We do see a lot of 4x4s with busted lines due to any number of foreign objects hitting them.

Ok anyone who is keen for these lines will need to confirm ASAP as i am looking at placing the order by the end of Next week.

I am also trying to get 10 people to confirm so we can try and get the price down a little more from the $78 per line + delivery that was quoted.

I will need you to send me a PM with all your details,

what car (D22 or D40)

How many lines D22 = 3, D40 = 4 in total you can opt for just a pair if you want BUT imo the set will work better

how much lift you have or how long you want the lines.

Name & Address of where they need to be sent to.

Cheers,
Nath.

PM sent.

Thanks guys for the PM's with your orders,
I have returned them with my acc deets, any probs just let me know.

If anyone else is keen you have until end of next week to get your order in.

including today, 5 days left to get the orders in.
Send me a PM with your details if your in on the deal.

Last edited:
At this stage they will be $78 per line delivered, as we need at least 15 people before we can get the price down to $70 delivered, if we get 15 people in total we could get them for $75 delivered but at this stage we have 6. I know Lindsay said he worked out the price fro 10 people but as far as im aware he will still do $78 delivered if we are 1 or 2 short.

So if you guys have any mates with Nav's that might be interested let me know and we can see if we can get them down a bit more.

IF we did end up getting them for less and you have already paid or transferred the funds, I will refund any over payments as soon as i am aware of any further discounts.

payments are already starting to come in, thanks guys.

anyone else keen to get in on the deal send me a pm with your details and i will add you to the list.

to the 3 guys who have transferred payment, it has arrived in my acc this morning and will be transferred to lindsay this arvo so he can start assembling your order and send them out to you.

anyone else keen send me your details. the more the merrier.

Latest posts

Back