calling all d22 3lt owners

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slyd40

Reaction score
i have a custmer ate work (i am a mechanic) that has a 03 d22 st-R 3lt and when he goes up up a hill with a trailer on his engine light flashes but i have ran codes with my dianostic computer and there is no codes just wondering if any one else has had this problem

sounds a little odd, generally if the engine light comes on it has stored a code. is your reader for the D22 or just a generic obd2 one? afaik not all OBD2 readers work with these.

only up hill, what about if he goes full noise on the flat ?

looks like the scanner should work with them. maybe call snapon and double check it does.

odds are its something to do with the angle the vechile is on or its under large amount of load. fuel filter would be the first thing. either water in it or its sucking air in, so check no bubbles coming out of injection pump return line.

if theres crap in the filter just check the pick up pipe in the tank. crap may have half blocked the pick up filter (i'm assuming they have one).

if its load based problem you should be able to fault it on the flat under hard acceleration.

Latest posts

Back