Scotty's vent thread. Formally the Yank thread.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scottybobcat

2014 muster sponsor
Reaction score
I joined the usa navara/frontier forum and there is a bloke putting a carburetted 350 chev and turbo 400 in his d40.All the yanks are creaming there jocks over it and I said what is all the fuss about he is doing a half arsed job.No emmissions,no taco,no speedo and this into a 2 wheel drive d40.not a hard job for a 2 wheel drive vehicle and they call me duece.I wouldn't think the septic tanks would take it so personally.Maybe it is that an aussie has done a better job for once since they are all such big v8 freaks.Let me know what others think of this.Cheers

They have and they reckon that is old.plenty of d22 and d21's have been done and I said yes they have but not in 4 wheel drive.They didnt say much about that eccept for call me a duece.
Wankers

nice Video of a Deuce trashing his D40. they sound like *insert gay insult* over there. whats the point if it's not 4x4???

Maybe it is that an aussie has done a better job for once since they are all such big v8 freaks.Let me know what others think of this.Cheers
Nah been doing that for ages with the GTO. There making such a big deal over the new comaro but its just a re-skinned SS conformadore.:big_smile:
They just too busy dealing with a toyota rocking their world in NASCAR & their tiny brains wont acknowledge it:sarcastic:

As far as deuce goes wiki says it could be....

# Deuce, a character from the webcomic Jerkcity

# A slang term for feces, related to the euphemism "Number 2" "Dropping A Deuce"

Take your pick:devil:

Hold on for a second.

We're talking about the country that has a "World Series" that only includes stuff from their local trailer park and the one down the road?

The rest of the planet figured out the "flat earth" theory was bunkum centuries ago. I think if you're feeling generous you could toss 'em a banana or two, but don't stand under the tree they're swingin' in, there's no guarantee they've been toilet trained.

Edit: and I think they mean "doosh" or "douche" (same thing, different spelling depending on which trailer park you come from - not all have dictionaries).

Further edit: they aren't all like that. Some are not bad and I personally know a few Americans that are quite decent folk, but most of 'em are only just barely trained to wear suits and the rest of the simians call these trained ones "prezzydent".

Last edited:
Well my thoughts on the US have just gotten worse.

How the hell can you pass a newer vehicle with a carby old V8.

Dave.

They are strange folk thats for sure, If you take abit of a look around that forum youll find large amounts of people putting massive lift kits and huge offroad tyers on 2WD utes, to me that just makes no sense at all..

It's all about image for them. Even the guy doing the transplant said he is going the carb V8 because it suits his 'persona'.

WTF?

It's not hard to take the piss out of a yank.

But to be fair what you've done is just a cheque book job. Anyone can get a V8 fitted to any car if they want to spend the money. Not really worth gloating over, when you consider how much it cost you.
No offense, just an opinion that myself and other's may have.

While he payed someone to do it, its a pretty good job and 99% of things work.

That American D40 is a half arsed job, nothing works. No instrument panel etc.

Dave.

Latest posts

Back