Scotty's vent thread. Formally the Yank thread.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's not hard to take the piss out of a yank.

But to be fair what you've done is just a cheque book job. Anyone can get a V8 fitted to any car if they want to spend the money. Not really worth gloating over, when you consider how much it cost you.
No offense, just an opinion that myself and other's may have.

That is you opinion and fair enough but in my opinion it is worth gloating about since everyone I spoke to said it has been tried and couldn't be done,not to the way mine has been done without chopping the shit out of the firewall.Mine looks factory fitted. To this day I havn't seen a v8 4wd Navara on you tube or anywhere on the net.Every v8 Navara you see is 2wd which isn't hard to do.
This knob in America treats his car like shit blows his motor up and cracks it when Nissan don't come to the party so as far as putting a carby 350 in a d40 2wd in which nothing works isnt anything special.Ask old Tony what it is like he has been in it.Call me a wanker if you want I don't care but I think my Navara rocks and I love it and I'm not going to have these red neck cock heads call me a doushe because they thrash there cars and do half arsed jobs to do repairs.

Well I think I have pissed the red necks off.What a pack of wankers,so I thought I would tell the insestuos fags what I thought of them since they so kindly told me what they thought.I think I will be kicked off there forum after this.

Heart Transplant - Page 27 - Nissan Frontier / Navara Forum

yep, i reckon ur done over there scotty lol! the scary thing is , they have nuclear weapons. theyve prob got a sattelite over ya house now!

Yeah but so do we and it doesn't take a genious to push a button.Whaaaaat dooo you thionk this button does.I dunnnnnno.The best thing to happen to that country was Barrack Obama.I'm surprised that they have even heard of Australia since everything is the good old US of A and the ones that have think we ride Kangaroos to work

I saw the stuff work, that's for sure. I've got to say, it all seemed to do what you'd expect, except that speedo - the needle moved up as fast as my tacho does. Might have had something to do with me being pinned to the seat!

Scott, I reckon that forum's not going to enjoy your company much longer after that post!

Whoa!, that was a spray and a half Scotty, they are not going to be happy. :sarcastic:

Its still early morn over there, so I'll check for any replies later tonight. The pitchforks will be sharpened and bonfires will be lit for you. Can't wait to read what they spew back at you, hahahahaha :dancing:

Last edited:
Oh well I dare say I will be like the dick head on hear the other day taking the piss out of Jason,Dave and Krankin and I suppose they will dump me off the forum.I'm so upset boo hoo.You will have to let me know what they say as they will probably dump me.roflmao

Yeah but so do we and it doesn't take a genious to push a button.Whaaaaat dooo you thionk this button does.I dunnnnnno.

I take it you're talking about the bombs. Then, no we don't!

List of states with nuclear weapons - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Back on topic, i think 08KINGCAB has a pretty good point. you did have it all done for you, whilst the outcome is great and i take nothing away from the finished product, but giving others a hard time because they (for some reason) are fitting carburetor V8's to 2wd trucks is a bit self righteous. they are doing the work and doing it to a smaller budget from the sound of the thread. :thumpdown:

just my opinion.

I think if they're going to modify their car, they need to get the thing done right, and by that I mean hooking up the vehicle's instruments gauges so that they work properly.

Doing half a job and crowing about it doesn't make them look good. It might be throwing money at it, or just putting the effort in - either way, it could look better.

Another point they seem to have missed - their V8s are in 2WD cars. They didn't do any transfer case mods, so really all they've done is an easy drop-in-a-donk which any old schmuck can do. Make the thing a REAL off-roader - that requires more thought, more effort - neither of which they seem to want to do.

I'll side with Scott on this one - and no, it's not just because the ride in it was awesome!

Regarding bombs a mates old man works for asio and reckins the yanks have them here in under ground silo's not that I give a shit.Yes I has someone do my conversion.a little out of my legue but as far as doing what he is doing a peice of piss and if you read his thread he quite bluntly reminds his mates that are talking about emmissions and his motor I think you guys seem to forget I'm in the industry so he is gloating he is a mechanic and he wouldn't have to do it on a budget if he didn't f@#ck his truck in the first place.Look how he drives it.Maybe Nissan saw how he drove it aswell and all of his american doushe mates are bagging Nissan along with him.What do they expect and yes he is doing a half arsed job.If you are going to do itdo it properly.Don't the cops do defect notices over there because last I knew no speedo,taco,emmissions were unroadworthy nun the least f@#cking the enviroment a little more(not that I'm a greeny far from it)but if they can't take a bit of constructive critasism stuff them,god forbid an aussie having a crack.There is nothing self righteous about it do it properly or don't do it at all.comp truck do what you want but every day driver think of the other people useing the roads when nothing works on your truck.next he will f@#ck his brakes and then start throwing sand bags out the window tied on by a bit of string.

yep it's gone!! there were also 29 pages and now there's only 27 so I think you've been served as well:sarcastic:

I just read most of what's left there and I've gotta say, If you posted that stuff, here in someone else's thread, you most likely would have got the same response. What you PAID SOME ONE ELSE to do is awesome for sure, but you were a newb that bagged a well liked senior member. The result was predictable and inevitable. Before your final spray, you actually had some in that thread kinda defending you. Well I kinda think they regret doing that now.

Last edited:
just read the build tread gotta love the idiot saying got have fun in the desert with ur ls1 pos what a mooron we do have roads down here and we doint ride kangaroos to work when our navs are at the workshop bunch of dickheads

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecLHoc0AOuQ&feature=related[/YT]

Check out this Yank tank.

Dave.

yep it's gone!! there were also 29 pages and now there's only 27 so I think you've been served as well:sarcastic:

I just read most of what's left there and I've gotta say, If you posted that stuff, here in someone else's thread, you most likely would have got the same response. What you PAID SOME ONE ELSE to do is awesome for sure, but you were a newb that bagged a well liked senior member. The result was predictable and inevitable. Before your final spray, you actually had some in that thread kinda defending you. Well I kinda think they regret doing that now.

Yes thats right dvr I had a couple defending me kind of then bagging me at the end so F@#k them to.I'm far from a hater but if they want to call me one I;ll play there game.Your probably right about posting in his thread but bad luck I say it as I see it.I didn't jump down their throat as they did mine.They are a pack of wankers and I'm spewing they dropped the threads.I was having a bit of fun.You have your opinion which you have every right as do I.

Latest posts

Back