Navara.asia stickers?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon

Reaction score
Just wondering if there is anyone on here who has the skills and/or the equipment to make up stickers? Would be a good way to promote the website with a banner of some sort on the back window of the ute. Anyone any good with graphics programs that can whip something up? Just an idea I thought I would throw out there. Could have a bit of contest or something to see who can come up with the best logo.

The outerlimits sticker on the back of my patrol is a good example as I have had quite a few people ask me about it, and also a few from the forum itself talk to me when they see it.

Sounds like a good idea Jon, a contest would be the way to go. Might even change the site banner if we have some good designs.

can i ask why its .asia and not .com.au?

I wanted .com.au but Nissan Motor Co (Australia) owns it. I was lucky when I was looking because .asia was just coming out and Navara was still available.

I have been a member with the pulsar group of australia for a lil while now, I have attached some links to show what we have on there.... we also have a card system that when we spot another vehicle parked we card it and try and recruit more members.
I think its a great forum with plenty of sections along with a state section too, so yocals can get in touch with each other a bit easier
check it out if you wish

Club Stickers & Decals on Sale! - Pulsar Group of Australia

PGA Merchandise - Pulsar Group of Australia

PGA Flyer & Card Download - Pulsar Group of Australia

So all we need is someone with a bit of artistic flair and access to a vinyl cutting machine. It would be cool if we could get some sort of small graphic of a ute side on with navara.asia beside it. I can't even use paint properly so I'm not much use. Good to see there is some interest in the idea though.

I have been a member with the pulsar group of australia for a lil while now, I have attached some links to show what we have on there.... we also have a card system that when we spot another vehicle parked we card it and try and recruit more members.
I think its a great forum with plenty of sections along with a state section too, so yocals can get in touch with each other a bit easier
check it out if you wish

Club Stickers & Decals on Sale! - Pulsar Group of Australia

PGA Merchandise - Pulsar Group of Australia

PGA Flyer & Card Download - Pulsar Group of Australia

That card system looks like a pretty good idea too Mayzie, business cards are easy enough to order online by the 100's pretty cheap.

I'd be keen on both the card and sticker idea's, there are plenty of Navara's getting pumped out in and around Geelong over the last few months with this ABN deal, sure at least half of them would love this site............

Rain will kill a business card though, my thoughts were a fridge magnet that you whack on above the drivers door handle on any good Navaras you see - that way they keep the fridge magnet (I find them useful at least...?) and hopefully join the site. They cost more but they're not too awful from what I can tell.

So, would the competition be for the graphic design AND the printing or split them up? I don't have professional printing equipment, is all.

navara.net.au and navara.id.au are still free... (so is .org.au but you have to prove you're an NFP) so why not pass the PayPal hat around and buy up all the navara domains possible?

Oh, and I'd buy a few stickers.

I'd contribute to buying navara.net.au and I'd certainly get a couple of stickers.

When advertising a website on a vehicle I like just the standard text of the web address. Not too large, maybe 15mm high or so.

Rain will kill a business card though, my thoughts were a fridge magnet that you whack on above the drivers door handle on any good Navaras you see - that way they keep the fridge magnet (I find them useful at least...?) and hopefully join the site. They cost more but they're not too awful from what I can tell.

So, would the competition be for the graphic design AND the printing or split them up? I don't have professional printing equipment, is all.

navara.net.au and navara.id.au are still free... (so is .org.au but you have to prove you're an NFP) so why not pass the PayPal hat around and buy up all the navara domains possible?

Oh, and I'd buy a few stickers.

I was kind of thinking that the prize for winning the comp for best logo design would be the knowledge of knowing that their design was chosen as best. Could make this thread into a poll and go that way. Once something is picked get some quotes for the stickers to be cut and fridge magnets/business cards. I'm willing to chase some quotes from here but I'll just about bet my left one that some of you southerners will get it a lot cheaper than up here.

Well anyway its all well and good talking about it but we need someone who is a budding graphic artist to show us some ideas.

Working on dome designs. What do the people want, long and thin, or square, or full back window?

How did that design come along mate? As far as size goes, not too massive, still want to see out of the rear window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back