Navara.asia stickers?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
haha just interested to see what youve come up with. doubt ill be putting any on the nav.

i got the standard 50mm x 500mm white www.Navara.Asia The Dedicated Navara Forum for back window, magnats have a pic of Joshys Navara and that cranked D40on either side of www.Navara.Asia on a bank card sized layout. Had to do them scrapbook style cos the new adobe is just ridiculosy to hard to use. will get a cable for the scanner tomorrow and will upload them tomorrow arvo

and im offended lol. Id say ur nav would have to be the most eye-catching nav on the street, and u wount even put a little sticker that promotes the froum on it? geez lol

Jon I know of a guy in Melbourne that does this sort of thing. I will call him and see what he has an idea.

What sort of numbers and size would we need and what sort of price would you be willing top pay for a sticker.

haha not a big sticker person. southern cross and handgrenades do it for me at the moment

Fair enuf Joshy. My m8 saw me this arvo and asked what i was doing. I explained the whole sticker and he can get them made up in Perth through 1 of his suppliers (he runs an aotu and sound shop and drives a GQ Safari SWB). he said they would cost around $40 each. gonna email them and see if they wouold do a bulk order discount (thanks for the tip from the pillar pods Dave str) will let u know, just going for the white 50mm x 1000mm for bottom of back window, as they would be the cheapest

gonna get them bulk buy in chrome for about 30 each the bloke said. who wants 1.
hahah yer Joshy, I know what u mean. I paid 90 for a chrome Unit sticker and put it on my canopy and then sold the canopy about a week l8er lol. waste of money there too, but then again i want to get more people on the forum, so there is an even broard opinion on things, and i wanna see some supered up navs that get around

gonna get them bulk buy in chrome for about 30 each the bloke said. who wants 1.
hahah yer Joshy, I know what u mean. I paid 90 for a chrome Unit sticker and put it on my canopy and then sold the canopy about a week l8er lol. waste of money there too, but then again i want to get more people on the forum, so there is an even broard opinion on things, and i wanna see some supered up navs that get around

So are we going to see what this sticker will look like? Not sure if I'm up for a bling chrome one though. Any chance of plain old white?

So are we going to see what this sticker will look like? Not sure if I'm up for a bling chrome one though. Any chance of plain old white?

Yeah im not a fan of chrome either sorry...white would work for me. Lets get some pics of the stickers up so we can see please.

Cheers,

cant say i have....but thats a big ass sticker...not like these ones. last stickers i bought were the hand grenade ones and they were $2

yeh can do them in plain old white. the guy doing them said they would be the same height as the snake racing stickers, but not quite as long. he gonna cut me 1 and e-mail a picture to me shortly, then will post it up.

I've been looking into getting custom stickers made for the site this week and have a graphic designer working on this right now. They will be available in a few different sizes and styles. Once I hear back from the designer and I'm happy with the price I'll post them up for you guys to see. It could take a couple of weeks to get them printed.

Dylan

im still waiting to hear fro the bloke in perth. my m8 that runs the auto and sound shop is trying to chase him up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back