Navara.asia stickers?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Way to dig up a dead thread. Have to say I like the factory look better.

Attachments

• navaradotasia.jpg
    navaradotasia.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 51
The www. is generally unnecessary. The exception is many government sites, DSE VIC is one example. Try for yourself.

Hi guys,

Sorry for the delay but I have finally got some designs for you on stickers and stubby holders. The stubby holders will come with either the logo or bumper sticker design printed on them. Before I sign off and get any of them printed I need to get an indication on how many people would be interested and what style you would like. At this stage the price will be $7 for the sticker and $10 for the stubby holder. Postage should be around $4

Sticker : $7

NavaraBumperSticker.jpg

Stubby 1 : $10

Stubby-1.jpg

Stubby 2 : $10

Stubby-2.jpg

Are you going to set up a Paypal account or something?

One bumper sticker for me @ $8 + $3 = $11.

Yeah mate, once I get a ruff idea on how many to get printed ill use Paypal.

Stickers & Stubby holders for sale!

1 Bumper Sticker & 1 Stubby Holder (with Bumper Sticker) , thanks mate.

Last edited:
Great stuff Dylan,1 x bumper sticker and 1 x stubby holder with logo.
Thanks.

Dylan, are you considering an online shop for this merch? (and maybe for other Navara items down the track?)

No worries guys I'll go ahead and get these printed next week. When they are ready I'll pm you with payment details. Cheers

Na not to late mate, getting 500 stubby holders to start with and the bumper stickers will be a little cheaper $7 instead of $8 :dancing2:

I'll take a white bumper sticker and a stubbie cooler with logo Dylan. Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back