Navara.asia stickers?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No worries, post it up when you get it but don't get them printed. I'll add it to the order that I'm getting done that way the stickers will be a lot cheaper.

Just wondering how it is all going? I would be keen on the magenets as I know a heap of nav drivers and there are alot of Nav drivers in Cairns which would be good for the fourm

sorry all had no net. Sorry Dylan, had the sticker cut already cos of moving house and having no net. Jake Gilbert | Facebook

This is the sticker on the back of my Nav, cost is down to $26.50 including freight. If anybody is interested let me know and i will ship them to you. Orders going every Monday if there is enough interest

No worries mate, looks great! I'm still waiting for my designs to be finished I'll also post them up when I have them.

can someone post it on here for all the people that havent joined the facebook/myspace etc craze?

Here you go

Attachments

• sticker1.jpg
    sticker1.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 83
  • sticker2.jpg
    sticker2.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 68
Cheers Jon. Got another sticker here for whoever wants 1 now. Got them cut cos they were alot cheaper than i thought they were gonna cost earlier

New member here guys - I own a shop that can do any of this kinda gear! Keyrings, stickers, name badges you name it i do it.

If your in Echuca checkout Trophyman or visit the website at Trophyman : Giftware, Engraving, Badges, Trophies

I'd be happy to helkp you guys out if you like - just send me the designs and I'll make it happen.

New member here guys - I own a shop that can do any of this kinda gear! Keyrings, stickers, name badges you name it i do it.

If your in Echuca checkout Trophyman or visit the website at Trophyman : Giftware, Engraving, Badges, Trophies

I'd be happy to helkp you guys out if you like - just send me the designs and I'll make it happen.

welcome, Did u see the pics of the stickers on the last page? curious as to know if u could do them for any less than $26.50?

let me know the size and i'll get back to you. is it just the white sticker? or the coloured graphic next to it too?

Hey Dave Str, tried to PM u details, but u have to many stored in there already.

Philbie, the stickers are 75mm high by 750mm long

Stubbie holders = no problems, Minimum of 50 units and around $8.00 each + Postage.

Stickers would be $16.00 each + Postage.

Keyrings with full colour logo = $7.00 each + postage Minimum of 50

cheers,

Philbie

Oh, can anyone tell me if they have got an ARB combressor mounted in theor D40? if so, can you send some pictures....

Oh yeah I'll put my hand up for a stubbie cooler too but not sure if we can scrape 50 people together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back