VNOG Family day Jells Park

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aido

Reaction score
30th January.
BBQ and get together for everyone in Victoria.
Family and friends welcome.
A day to kick tyres and bore your other half senseless about Navaras --- You'll love it!

Last thread was hijacked by Spammers so please post up your availability

Now little Jimmy - did you not do a search to see that a thread on this already exists.....:laugh: Damn spammers!

Thanks Aido.........I'll be there.

Well it was leading 3-1 for the last week.
No-one else voted but alot viewed it.
Have had to create a new thread because of the constant spam.
Feel free to discuss dates still...not locked in yet but it was favoured.

Thanks Aido but bring a demo saw.I want to be out quick mate and you better bring my Navara as we can have a quick get away and don't want the front end falling apart during a high speed chase.lmao.

I was "the 1", as in 3-1. Got a wedding on the sat so might still make it, not sure if they're doin anything on the Sunday yet though..

:fans:

STICKERS & STUBBY HOLDERS WILL BE FOR SALE

Dylan has agreed to send some over so I can sell them to you VNOGers.

Price will be:
Stickers $8-00
Stubby Holders $11.00

This is $1-00 over the normal price to cover postage and a donation to the forum. None of it goes to me - it all goes back to Dylan and the forum.

No pre-orders - They will only be available at this event - otherwise you order them by sending a PM to Dylan.

See his thread at http://www.navara.asia/forum-news/1307-stickers-stubby-holders-sale.html#post12048

Last edited:
Bump.
Anyone that has looked at VNOG posts and even contemplated getting involved then this is for you.
BBQ in a relaxed environment. Talk your self silly about Navaras and learn more in a day than you will a month of trawling the forum.

I have a few topics for discussion on the day for how VNOG will evolve and I invite input from all.

Will have windscreen stickers and some bumper stickers available on the day. Ridgie has teed up Home stickers and stubby holders too.

Please keep an eye on www.victoriannavaraownersgroup.blogspot.com too for other events and goings on.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back