VNOG Family day Jells Park

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good stuff Scotty.

We are a bit over a week out so could we get a show of hands? I need a rough estimate of numbers.
I will be ordering from the butcher next Wed and collecting on the Sat.
Any requests aside from lamb chops, steaks and bangers?
Need a potato salad, coleslaw and a garden salad to compliment ? Any takers on any one of the above?
Fresh bread? Anyone?
BYO "cool drinks" - I'll grab a few softies and placcy cups and have them on ice.

Family day

I'm new to the forum and I would love to come. See you there. I will arm myself with some cakes and softies.

Foxy plus a 5 year old rug rat.

I'm new to the forum and I would love to come. See you there. I will arm myself with some cakes and softies.

Foxy plus a 5 year old rug rat.

Be good to see you. And thats what the day is about. New people meeting new people. :rock:

Good stuff Scotty.

We are a bit over a week out so could we get a show of hands? I need a rough estimate of numbers.
I will be ordering from the butcher next Wed and collecting on the Sat.
Any requests aside from lamb chops, steaks and bangers?
Need a potato salad, coleslaw and a garden salad to compliment ? Any takers on any one of the above?
Fresh bread? Anyone?
BYO "cool drinks" - I'll grab a few softies and placcy cups and have them on ice.

I'll BYO all of my food Aido.I start my diet this Monday.:cheers!:

I think I'll try and make it along. Would love to meet some other Navara owners and its not too far from me!

I've got a white D22, its pretty hard to miss ;)

Cheers,
Jarrad

I'll be there,

Aido, Don't put yourself out, I'm happy enough to bring my own bangers and burgers.

Ok then BYO what ever you would like to bring along.
I'll still bring some surplus meats, tomato sauce and a few salads to make sure everyone is covered.
Daz since you offered could you grab 1/2 doz loaves of bread from the bakery still? ( I'll cover you for meat ) Doesn't need to be fancy just sliced white. If so please no-one else bring bread.
BYO Beverages and designated driver if required.
Might be a good idea if those that have a portable BBQ throw that in the back of the ute just in case we cant get on the ones at the park (?)

BYO drinks and driver ....

hmmm ... i wonder what the wife would think if i made her my designated driver ... i'd probably be told where to go, and how far .... damm, and samuel is too young yet - he cant reach the pedals.

Only ONE week to go for the gathering ... looking forward to it.

Back