VNOG Family day Jells Park

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will be there about 10am to secure us a spot.
Navarian has also indicated same so anytime from there on.
Weather so far says
Morning cloud clearing to a sunny arvo top of 28

Sorry Ridgie I thought that was back there in previous posts....well it was but we had to start another thread.
I believe it was enter off Ferntree Gully Rd and into the BBQ / rotunda area.
But short of that then UHF 17 if that changes on the day or just wander about and look for a Navara or 2.

Just a reminder too that navara asia stubby holders and stickers will be available on the day to support the running costs of this forum and VNOG stickers also to support the flood relief appeals.

G'day guys. Well one could say I'm new to the forum. have been a member for a while, just don't visit it as much as I should! :p good to see that there is a navara social group formed, and I'm interested to come along to this meet. but I would have to convince my mate who also owns a navara to drive me along as I lost my licence for 6 months lol! good excuse to work on my navara :D

I'll ask my mate if he is keen to go along if he's good hopefully we'll show up! got plenty of stories :) we'll bring our food and drink too. no stress. hopefully he's keen!

Yep definitely gonna be a good one.
Let me just say once again .......
Everyone is welcome and it will be great to see new faces!

Just a BBQ in the park. No keyboards, No LOL's or WTF's But genuine people who will display their emotions and thoughts without emoticons.

It has been decided that it is a byo event. Bring meat and beverages. Bread, sauce, onions and salads will be provided.

Look forward to seeing you all there :rock:

City link tollway, lane closures inbound this weekend. The plan was toll way south eastern, ferntree gully rd and then where there, Have to have a rethink

Boogz if your coming straight from work just bring yourself.
I'll have a slab of light beers, some soft drinks, and water for beverages. Will also have enough snags etc to cover you for lunch and anyone else that may want to call past.
Ridgie has got the bread sorted and I'll be going past Bunnings tomorrow morning to swipe the sauce bottles off the Sunbury 1st Scout group sausage sizzle :sarcastic:

For those of you who are unfamiliar with Jells park please see the attached PDF http://www.parkweb.vic.gov.au/resources05/05_0346.pdf

And the satellite image PhotoMaps by NearMap

For the old-timers that still use a Melways then it is 72 A10
Looking at the BBQ areas off Ferntree Gully RD - The Ashes or The Oaks areas.
If they are occupied then there are other areas off Waverley RD. UHF 17 if you cant find us.

Besides Woody, it looked like a show n shine at Jells Park today.:wash_truck:

Great to meet some more like minded guy's. Hopefully see you out on the tracks.:welcome:

Thanks to Aido for organising the day.:cheers!:

Last edited:
IMGP5097Standarde-mailview.jpg

Back