VNOG Family day Jells Park

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMGP5098Standarde-mailview.jpg

Was a bit warm but not too bad. Breeze kept it comfortable.
Few cold refreshments with some new people and some old.
Thanks to everyone.
Also raised $170 for flood relief ----> Not sure which one QLD or VIC?
Ridgie made a few sales on stubby holders and stickers too to support the site.

Last edited:
Great day guys and gals. Probably would have dribbled on a bit more if I wasn't so hung over. Nice to meet and put a face to a name. Hope to join you on a track in the near future.

Ripper day ladies and gents. Enjoyed the banter and the catch up. Always a pleasure.

It was a great opportunity to catch up with members i've met before and also to meet some more for the first time ...

@Ridgie ...

i know there were two ladies present, a few kids and a dog ... but there were NO gents there - only us Navara blokes ... (and one Pootrol owner)

Good to catch up yesterday fellas, thanks for the sausages! Darren, you might have to lock your nav next time as the missus was pretty keen on it, I keep telling her it's not all about the size though it's how I use it!
Nice work Aido, look forward to next time...

Darren, you might have to lock your nav next time as the missus was pretty keen on it, I keep telling her it's not all about the size though it's how I use it!

No comment Marcus............other than you must be doing okay!

:big_smile:

Last edited:
Hey folks - did anyone pick up my dog peg, chain & mallet? I assume I left it under the tree where Hawk was chained up.

Reward offered.

Cheers.

You mean right beside the tables?
I was one of the last there and there was nothing.
Sorry mate.
Some one else may have picked it up.

Back