What brand suspension are you running?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What brand suspension do you have?

• Total voters
I have used gear from PRG Products in the US
Radflo Coilovers with 500lb Eibach springs
PRG fully adjustable/rebuildable Upper Control arms
Billit lift blocks on stock springs in the rear

Last edited:
Mixture - EFS H/D torsion bars and rear leaf springs with OME Nitrocharger shocks..

All EFS... Hd torsion bars and springs, elite front shocks and enforcer rears. First suspension upgrade but I am happy so far!

got mine from 4wd systems - gear to goannawhere here in Adelaide. they were much better priced for what i wanted (2" lift 41mm foam cell shocks etc) than other brands. pretty happy with it all. shocks are Australian made and the leaf springs are made in the OME factory.

Hi Fella's

I have EFS suspension all round.All good.3year 100,000km warranty better than most other brands.One of the front shock crapped out after about 9 months got a new set no problems.

Shane

PS

Forgot to add Rancho Steering Damper

Last edited:
Mixture for me.

Tough Dog torsion bars, Lovell leaf springs and Bilstien shocks.

EFS front coils and springs, Iron man helper rear spring with snake racing 2" shackles and stock leaves.

aww i was hoping to click other and then leave a smart ass comment....but your poll options beat me to it.

Hydraulic Racejackers with custom triangulated 4 link about 6" lifted over standard with 35's on

Last edited:
Stock torsion bars and leaf springs EFS shocks .. 2 years Old front are buggered so I'm thinking about adjustable rancho's allround and new rear springs this time be for NT trip

dobinson springs and shocks + 40mm heavy front and +250kg rear fittted at 25,000 km,(8 months old) shocks replaced at 155,000km (3 yr. 6months) with dobinson again

dobinsons ultra flexy coils, fox offroad racing shocks, tought dog panhard rods, snake racing control arms/drop arms,snake racing way bar disconnects, and i have nfi what the steering dampner is

EFS springs front and back. rancho 5000 shocks all round, about to change front shocks to efs elite firm cos the ranchos are too soft

Latest posts

Back