Long weekend

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

navarian

Reaction score
Who's going away for the weekend?i am,don't know where yet,probably the high country somewhere.I'll chuck my crap in the Nav and go.The future mother in law is coming here so i'm going.

When is the long weekend, looking forward to it as its hard to get holidays.

Seems the only days I get off are weekends and public holidays.

Dave.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its this weekend Dave!

I was gonna go away but left it a little late. I think I will just leave the tinny out for the weekend and do a few little local fishing trips. I am going to Neerum Creek for some bloody music festival next month with my neighbour so I'll wait for that.

haha sounds like your looking forward too it matt. I;m heading up too bundy to see the parents for the long weekend. gotta try and save some money too do a bit to nav before mud bulls and music this year.

Cheers, I should get it off. If not I am taking a sickie. Only had one in about 7 years.

It was a spelling mistake.

I should read over what I write a bit more.

Nothing organised yet but Ill make sure its a good weekend.

Dave.

Planning on a weekend up around myrtleford & Mt Buller hoping to find some serious mud and maybe snow head off friday and get back monday

I am heading to Neerum creek next month too so I thought I might do a day trip for a BBQ with the family this weekend.

MPH70 i will keep an eye out for you.
Chance of snow showers saturday,sunday,monday

Latest posts

Back