Northside 4x4

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Navara_noob

Reaction score
Hey Guys/Girls

anyone know of any family orientated 4x4 clubs to join for the north side of town? ATM we are running a stock d22, which is my everyday drive, so i don't want to join a club with rock crawlers in it, not that there a bad bunch, just mad as cut snakes.

So if anyone knows of a 4x4 club that does weekend day trips up to glass house mountains etc, drop me a line keen to tag along

Cheers,

Daz

Daz

Perhaps you should throw up a date here and see who comes. I'm also new on here and keen for a drive.
Bryce

Yeah I dont think many of us are in clubs, though post up if you find a good one.

Welcome to the forum!

Ok sounds good, i'll get a date posted up, prob sometime in August as i am organising some work on the truck and i want to make sure it's all ok for that first, but after the work is done i'll organise a time and date to meet up the glass house mountains

Sounds great - I'd be keen for a spin in the dirt too and catch up with a few more Nav owners.

Ok guys and girls, i know its late notice and all but it's time to meet up. Myself and my better half (Deb) are heading up to glass house mountains tomorrow 23rd at 11am for a bit of a muck around, nothing to serious, just a gander and a bit of an explore, If you want to come along the more the merrier, if you have them tune your CB to Channel 10 (mot 8) and we will meet at 11 am. for those that dont i am on 0448 448 403

head along glasshouse mountains rd then turn left on to barrs rd then the name changes to marchs rd. when you come to the T section turn left on to old gympie rd go along till you come to the hoons burnout pad take a sharp right and go along beerburrum - woodford rd then keep on that road till you go up a long hill then keep driving till you go under the high voltage power line.

Deb and i will be as close to this area as we can be at or around 11am, depending on traffic.

Sorry about the description i got it of another forum, but we own a White D22 with a Tray back so we will park it and await, we will wait for approx 20 min, if no one shows, thats ok as i posted this late.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&r...urrum+-+woodford+rd&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl

Last edited:
I can't do tomorrow but I'll definately be keen for a cruise with some brissie navs soon

Ok so last Saturday was a wash out, My cat ended up in the Vet after being in a boozy brawl all night, so the day got stuffed for me.

So Anyone keen for Sat 30th? Meet as per before around 11am as per previous directions tune to CB channel 14 this time, and or txt me on 0448 448 403

I tried mate but obviously didn't catch up with you mate. I got out there about 25 min late, drove around a bit but not to keen to venture in too far on my own..... You never know. maybe next time I will be on time! Nice photos

Sorry we missed you Alphabet, thanks gonzo, next time i will organize to meet at the BP on the way up so we all know where to go, bad planning on my behalf, the great thing is we did this all today on our own, we backed out of a few tracks that looked like they would have killed us, but im sure that was nervs, not the trucks fault, had we been with other people we would have tackled em for sure, i will be doing the tour on the 6th for sure, so if your keen see the other topic/thread Deb and I will be there with bells on.

Latest posts

Back