What did you do to your navara today?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like ya shaft has been given the shaft!! Is it hard or expensive to replace Brad??
I bought a whole diff from Niss4x4 for $350 plus postage. As it was, I only needed the part shown in the pic. So I now have some spares!
I didn't do the work and had some other work done while they were at it so I can't really say how hard it was.

Mounted my new auroras led light bar on the bullbar. Sits low on the top hoop and won't restrict the top mount cooler. Will be wired up Saturday and tested Saturday night with a night run with mates. Wiring harness was supplied and a very nice piece of gear but is on/off without any high beam trigger. Will be hooking into high beam to keep the boys in blue happy

Picked the Nav up after a service. Had them run that Diesel Purge stuff through her. With that and a new air filter (apparently old one was pretty clogged up) noticeable difference. Last few weeks she's been struggling to get off the line at intersections on hills, now no drama and noticeable in general driving too.

Picked the Nav up after a service. Had them run that Diesel Purge stuff through her. With that and a new air filter (apparently old one was pretty clogged up) noticeable difference. Last few weeks she's been struggling to get off the line at intersections on hills, now no drama and noticeable in general driving too.
Next time you notice it doing that. Reset the ecu. Did mine this week, huge difference :)

Mounted my new auroras led light bar on the bullbar. Sits low on the top hoop and won't restrict the top mount cooler. Will be wired up Saturday and tested Saturday night with a night run with mates. Wiring harness was supplied and a very nice piece of gear but is on/off without any high beam trigger. Will be hooking into high beam to keep the boys in blue happy

thats unusual to have no beam trigger is it an ebay loom by chance

No idea mate, I know the d40 has a turn this push that method thou.
I'd just leave the battery dissconnnected for a half an hour and see how it goes
You'll be able to tell if its lost power because the trip meter will be 0

Simsy.

I agree that this is unusual. No it isn't an eBay wiring kit, it is very well made and is covered in split conduit and heat shrink etc. It easily changed by moving the trigger wire to highbeamwi and its done. It'll be going in on Saturday for testing that night . Too ad for the drivers in front of me they might have to adjust a few mirrors

The reason I ask is because the ebay kits are not clear on what goes where and the hi beam trigger wire is not easy to identify. I do have a diagram if you would like to compare your loom to it.

The reason I ask is because the ebay kits are not clear on what goes where and the hi beam trigger wire is not easy to identify. I do have a diagram if you would like to compare your loom to it.

Thanks mate. The wiring is setup for on/off with no high beam trigger. I'll be changing it tomoz. Gotta do my reverse camp lights aswell at same time

I too did F**k all to mine, however i did pick it up from nissan with a new timing set.

I cant believe how much power I've been missing out on!!! Even the beau exhaust sounds tougher. Must've been out for quite awhile and it got it under goodwill 2 years out of warranty with 112k on the clock.

Sometimes you catch a break

I also fitted a tent pole tube under the tray and a fishing rod carrier to the side of my roof rack and started packing the truck for rainbow beach....can't wait.

Latest posts

Back