What did you do to your navara today?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
finally sorted the budget awning for my dual cab.
2.4 x 3m.will post some pics tomorrow.

Basically a piece of treated pine (90x 35) bolted to the side of the alloy rack then found some picture hanging clips to fix to the timber to attach the tarp via the eyelets.

At the other end I bought a 2.5m length of alloy pipe for $15 from a fabricator,flattened the ends down ,drilled a hole for the poles then rolled the tarp around the pipe and punched some corresponding eyelets in with the original ones,ziptied the tarp to the pipe and its done.

Just rolls up to the pine and occy it up nice and tight.

Sound a bit complicated...took a few go's to nut it out but will do me for all the days I will spend at the beach this xmas anyway..then I might just buy one LOL.
Love it mate!! Hope u dont mind but i mi ght steal that idea for my chrissy break at the beach too!! Gold!!

fitted a set of gas bonnet struts to my D40. Bargain at $50 and 1/2hr of my time to fit.

Fitted a canopy vent
Should help keep the dust out and the temps down for the fridge

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1418606965813.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1418606965813.jpg
    163.3 KB · Views: 78
  • uploadfromtaptalk1418606979541.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1418606979541.jpg
    171.4 KB · Views: 85
Last weekend while 4wheeling made a scratch on the back left fender. Not even sanding can be fixed...

Greetings

Fitted LED strip lights to the canopy! No more shitty arb light. And ordered some new leaf springs

Installed these to the A pillar. Just have to finish the wiring/connections to get them up and running. Pretty happy with how they look/sit in the pods.

Attachments

• gauges.jpg
    gauges.jpg
    200.7 KB · Views: 86
Easy to replace, I remember removing that part of the diff to get at the side holder thing for the diff centre, hardest part is removing the front diff to get in on a work bench.

Latest posts

Back