What did you do to your navara today?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417991721.454472.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417991730.453911.jpg
Got another work light on the other side. 10w flood. Got 10 of them in a bulk buy.

Fitted a set of ironman rear leaf springs this afternoon. Gained 70mm lift. That is how stuffed the factory ones were! Recon it will settle down to a nice 50mm or so.
Wont be doing it again it was a mother furkning curnt of a job! Bloody knackered now.
A nice glow of satisfaction, and beer :) will get a pic tomorrow

Fitted a set of ironman rear leaf springs this afternoon. Gained 70mm lift. That is how stuffed the factory ones were! Recon it will settle down to a nice 50mm or so.
Wont be doing it again it was a mother furkning curnt of a job! Bloody knackered now.
A nice glow of satisfaction, and beer :) will get a pic tomorrow
Sigh. Reminds me that mine are slowly giving up the ghost!!

Haha I installed my first set of leaf springs into my D22 and it was an absolute pain the ass. My LHS front pin had siezed so I can to cut off the plate end with a grinder and eventually a hacksaw, took close on 4 hours. Eventually got it all back together, if the pin came out easy it would have made the whole process a shitload easier.

Ordered my birthday present which was in June. 20" Auroras single Row led light bar. Should have it Friday and hpepfully installed Saturday for some night shots.

Haha I installed my first set of leaf springs into my D22 and it was an absolute pain the ass. My LHS front pin had siezed so I can to cut off the plate end with a grinder and eventually a hacksaw, took close on 4 hours. Eventually got it all back together, if the pin came out easy it would have made the whole process a shitload easier.

Ha ha yea had almost the exact same drama. Front left spring eye bolt. Smashed a 3/4" breaker bar and a rattle gun before i took to it with a dual saw lol

I got them thru my brother, he is an importer. I've sold a couple at $25 each. They are exactly the same as the ones at Supercrap in the plastic package for $50 except mine are in plain white boxes.

Marvelled at how awesome it was to get 730km out of a tank (running aircon almost all the time, winch bar, winch, sliders and brush bars) after doing the liqui-moly diesel purge. Was getting absolute max 650km before usually 550-600.

Gee that's pretty good mileage!

driver seat started to frey where the legs rub on the hump when you get in and out.
If I didn't cover them soon, I'd have a hole there in no time.

just cleaned the car inside out and engine after 2 years of not cleaning it. now its ready for Christmas trip :big_smile:

Last edited:
Decided I should probably take my stock rear step and old tow bar out the tray seeing as it has been in there for 2 weeks now and surprisingly didn't get stolen

Amy

Enjoy your camping trip.
Also enjoy your flash new awning.

Have fun

Cheers Geoff Go the V-6's

Thanks Geoff!!

Installed some tub lights.

Max cost was 4 dollar's from kmart. Happy as a pig in mud with that buy!

I did the same thing a while back but instead stuck them at the sides of the tub, lights it up well!!

Decided I should probably take my stock rear step and old tow bar out the tray seeing as it has been in there for 2 weeks now and surprisingly didn't get stolen

No one wants that hideous chrome hehehe

Filled the tub with weeds from the garden.. Empty it tomorrow, then rinse and repeat probably twice more ... Damn summer storms.... It was nice with nothing growing and no mowing

Budget awning

finally sorted the budget awning for my dual cab.
2.4 x 3m.will post some pics tomorrow.

Basically a piece of treated pine (90x 35) bolted to the side of the alloy rack then found some picture hanging clips to fix to the timber to attach the tarp via the eyelets.

At the other end I bought a 2.5m length of alloy pipe for $15 from a fabricator,flattened the ends down ,drilled a hole for the poles then rolled the tarp around the pipe and punched some corresponding eyelets in with the original ones,ziptied the tarp to the pipe and its done.

Just rolls up to the pine and occy it up nice and tight.

Sound a bit complicated...took a few go's to nut it out but will do me for all the days I will spend at the beach this xmas anyway..then I might just buy one LOL.

Attachments

• Navara awning 003.jpg
    Navara awning 003.jpg
    213.9 KB · Views: 43
  • Navara awning 002.jpg
    Navara awning 002.jpg
    214 KB · Views: 43
  • Navara awning 001.jpg
    Navara awning 001.jpg
    230.6 KB · Views: 52
  • Karens Phone pics Dec 2014 3113.jpg
    Karens Phone pics Dec 2014 3113.jpg