What did you do to your navara today?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I blanked the egr of my D22 today been abit slack and the vehicle already has about 22,000 on it. Haven't noticed a difference yet but tomorrow I'll give it a good run.

Also measured my bull bar for a light bar I've been eyeing off for awhile :)

I packed mine, after having done several trips with a furniture trailer ... then bolted on another 80L water tank under the caravan, ran plumbing up to a nice Everpure tap at the sink ... that gives us 140L of "any" water and 80L of drinking water. Tomorrow - on the road!

Ahh sounds good. Keep close to the coast, although it doesn't look like its gunna get too hot. Presents for the nav as well

Got some much needed new boots this arvo 285x75x16 silverstone MT-117s and fitted some new lenses to my spotties i got from foxtrot16 a few weeks back.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1419236637020.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1419236637020.jpg
    225.9 KB · Views: 66
Lol. ... no rain here.... :/

Shut up u lol
My entire family have sent me photos of what perth looks like right now. They're all going to the t20 😔

Is that glenelg? Had to juggle my day to accomodate the rain....it never came up here....

Ye it is lol. Down Augusta street looking towards the beach
It's been raining down here all arvo 😔

Shut up u lol
My entire family have sent me photos of what perth looks like right now. They're all going to the t20 😔

Ye it is lol. Down Augusta street looking towards the beach
It's been raining down here all arvo 😔
Haha I'm watching it atm... lol

Sorta starting here now ive knocked off...

Lucky. I managed to get home after work and get the washing off the line just before it started getting heavy lol

Your ride actually looks really good, seeing as it's a d40 and all 😜 lol no but seriously I like. I'll have to keep an eye out when I'm in the hills

Lucky. I managed to get home after work and get the washing off the line just before it started getting heavy lol

Your ride actually looks really good, seeing as it's a d40 and all 😜 lol no but seriously I like. I'll have to keep an eye out when I'm in the hills
Thanks mate.bit of d40 love is always appreciated

Had the 10000km rotation done on my Cooper ST Maxx and an alignment.

They also without asking adjusted the slack in the steering and now it turns as soon as you turn the wheel and is a little heavier. Have to get use to it now as I was so use to how it handled previously. Suppose it's a good thing though lol

Had the 10000km rotation done on my Cooper ST Maxx and an alignment.

They also without asking adjusted the slack in the steering and now it turns as soon as you turn the wheel and is a little heavier. Have to get use to it now as I was so use to how it handled previously. Suppose it's a good thing though lol

My new set of cooper st maxx is still sitting in the shed on my other rims. I've done 62 or 65 thou on them, there's still at least a couple left

Latest posts

Back