Gordon Country

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3rd of October Tory, the Queens birthday long weekend mate. There is going to be a Belthorpe day trip in 2 weeks time. Feel free to come to either if you can spare the time.
Cheers

3rd of October Tory, the Queens birthday long weekend mate. There is going to be a Belthorpe day trip in 2 weeks time. Feel free to come to either if you can spare the time.
Cheers

Sounds good mate,
for the belthorpe trip is there a place you guys are meeting first ?

The Beltorpe run is still going Manning,given your distance and the little one see how you go. Levuka will be good, there is no problem if you cannot make it

Last edited:
Re Belthorpe, I've got a few more that will tag along thanks for the pm's. Most of us have young kids and given the cold how about a 8am meet at Woodford. The forrest will be about 25-30 mins from there. There will be no truck wrecking, but a few bits will need moderate ability.
Cheers
John

Re Belthorpe, I've got a few more that will tag along thanks for the pm's. Most of us have young kids and given the cold how about a 8am meet at Woodford. The forrest will be about 25-30 mins from there. There will be no truck wrecking, but a few bits will need moderate ability.
Cheers
John

How about 9am at BP Nthbound, better for those who have a distance to travel.

We'll have to put the Belthorpe day trip forward a week to Sat 9-7. At least 3 groups are unwell and we have to bloody vote too. Looks like if we leave it till then it will be a more worthwhile day socially ect.
Cheers
John

Ok sorry for the belated reply, the cold weather ect has put off a few off rather than go with only 3 members from here lets make a comfirmed date o f 3-10. that being the Queens birthday long weekend. I'll bump this thread to keep it going, all I need is numbers a week before. The property owner just needs an approx number and I'll book it.

On a side note as we are in the Brisbane section of the forum, myself and a few other members are going just for a day trip to Beltthorpe on Sat 9-7.
Please let me know if you would like to come along for a fun and scenic day.

I thought the 9th as well, best get a new diary HJ!

Latest posts

Back