Gordon Country

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trip away,

Hey mate there will be a few of us from here going perhaps 4-6 weeks?. I'll see if anyone else would like tag along. Your mates would be more than welcome, keep an eye on this thread and we'll organise something.
Cheers
John

Will that be Via Rockingham in W.A. Our Capital City?

sounds lovely,
highway man!:pissedoff:

G'day Doug, 9am BP northbound at Caboolture. There is a truck parking area on the northern end of the site, look out for my alloy canopy lol. UHF 15, I'll pm my mbl in case.

Good run today in lovely country and good company. Good to see the QD32 roar up the hills Doug, it's such a forgotten motor that just never gives up. Now that we've done the tracks next time it will be easier to get around. Best to go with a lift and good tyres, the old forestry tracks need good clearance.
Cheers
John

Good run today in lovely country and good company. Good to see the QD32 roar up the hills Doug, it's such a forgotten motor that just never gives up. Now that we've done the tracks next time it will be easier to get around. Best to go with a lift and good tyres, the old forestry tracks need good clearance.
Cheers
John

:rock::wash_truck::cheers!:

hey john thanks for the invite, i had a ball meeting you guys and your families and of course the 4wdriving

Levuka run on the queens birthday long weekend 1-3-10 2016 is now at Gordon Country. http://www.gordoncountry.com.au/. Not far from the 2013 Muster location and Condamine River drive. Looks like lovely conditions and well worth the drive. My family will arrive a few days before and select a good site with space set aside for a small group near the toilets/showers.

Being 4 weeks away there is still time to organise work ect, but a simple hands up will help me book the site and allow for last minute additions.
Hope to see some new folk come along. The tracks will suit any level of experience and there will be plenty of support.

Cheers
John

count me in mate, i was there over the easter weekend and it bucketed down so they closed the tracks:mad:

Latest posts

Back