Gordon Country

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey mate, i have just come accross this page. I am keen for the long weekend in october to come out camping and 4wding. Keep me posted on whats happening.

Cheers

Josh

Hey mate, i have just come accross this page. I am keen for the long weekend in october to come out camping and 4wding. Keep me posted on whats happening.

Cheers

Josh
G'day mate, I've sent you a pm. Should be around 9 families at this stage and your more than welcome to come along.
Cheers

Good on ya mate, look at the forcast high 20's and no rain you gotta be lucky sometimes. The creeks should be good for the kids too. If I've got room I'll pack a :chainsaw:.

Looks like rain and storms on the Thursday we go. I'll have to remind my partner what we did to produce such good kids.
Hope it passes the time.

Looks like rain and storms on the Thursday we go. I'll have to remind my partner what we did to produce such good kids.
Hope it passes the time.

Last time i was there, the coast had real bad storms. REAL BAD
We were living it up in the sunshine - no issue. See how it goes

That part gets real wet, I thought when we leave I'd get Trish to take a group photo and I started growing a beard to keep up with you Manning. It will take a bit more time to keep up lol. Jokes aside we will take a few pic's for this thread and hope to get more of us next time.
See you all there
HJ

Just packing up now, I'll be on UHF 40 once we get there. Looks like it will pee down Thursday then great after that. Hope to see you all when you get there.
Cheers
John

Bloody hell I didn't check this before I went up.I drove all over the place Saturday afternoon looking for you John
Gave up and went back to Janowen hills. Dragged the trailer with me incase you spotted me !

Spending the kid's inheritance

Latest posts

Back