Mt Mee

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi all, We would be in 100% for the w/end of the 20 / 21...
18th wedding anniversary the week of the 13 /14

Well that's my 2 bob anyway!!
And I believe Brian is unavailable the same weekend I am unavailable as he is going to Coffs Harbour for the WRC RACES!

Camping overnight-would be a good idea!!

Cheers Geoff

"GO THE NAV V6's"

Last edited:
That looks like a start the weekend of the 20th with an overnight camp. That's 4 weeks away and plenty of notice, we can change to suit of course. I will take the bike for a run and check ,lots of tracks are open again particularly in the rainforest area.

Speak soon

John :rock:

If no objections I will try and get to this for a day play,, assuming it's gonna be around the 20th Sept.. be good to test the the new motor and turbo.

Anyone heading up from the south of Brissy, and may be interested in a tag along ??

Pats

If no objections I will try and get to this for a day play,, assuming it's gonna be around the 20th Sept.. be good to test the the new motor and turbo. Anyone heading up from the south of Brissy, and may be interested in a tag along ?? Pats

Pats,

There are a few of us that live around Browns Plains Heritage Park area,
It would be no problem for a tag along, we normally meet at Caboolture BP (northbound) Anyways.

Happy John is checking things out, and deciding a date.. But I think the 20th and 21st look promising.

We'll keep watching the thread and I will PM YOU once the date is decided.
If you would like to do I tag along for a meet up place locally.

HOW GOOD HAS THIS SHOWERING RAIN BEEN, well and truly needed!!!

Cheers Geoff

"GO THE V6'S''

Last edited:
Pats,

There are a few of us that live around Browns Plains Heritage Park area,
It would be no problem for a tag along, we normally meet at Caboolture BP (northbound) Anyways.

Happy John is checking things out, and deciding a date.. But I think the 20th and 21st look promising.

We'll keep watching the thread and I will PM YOU once the date is decided.
If you would like to do I tag along for a meet up place locally.

HOW GOOD HAS THIS SHOWERING RAIN BEEN, well and truly needed!!!

Cheers Geoff

"GO THE V6'S''

Hi Geoff.

Sounds good mate, I live in Munruben so not far from you local brethren. Currently waiting for the Nav to come home from the engine boys.. bloody thing let go last Thursday, so new donk and turbo I hope to add the IC very shortly lesson learnt, been gonna do it for months, well it bit me on the A^*SE..

Bugga about the Falby,'

We are at Greenbank so
No problems here with the meet up somewhere.

Our runs are always entertaining in some way or another!

Always a good time had by all on our runs!

I will PM you when the date is confirmed.

Cheers
Geoff

"GO THE V6'S''

I am in for the 20th. I live on the Gold Coast. The guys from the South side of Bris can you maybe include me in your PM regarding meet up and I would not mind tagging along. Are there any camping permits required?

Thanks!

I am in for the 20th. I live on the Gold Coast. The guys from the South side of Bris can you maybe include me in your PM regarding meet up and I would not mind tagging along. Are there any camping permits required? Thanks!

Yep no probs for the PM at all

Confirm once date is set!

Well happy John must be time to make a decision, at least on the dates???

Cheers
Geoff

"GO THE V6's !!!!!!

Dates are set gents sorry for the belated reply been very busy with work. Would be nice to meet you Pats, Reuben there is a small camping fee required booked online before you go. I plan to go early Sat and have a good look to see what tracks are open and the conditions will update you all Sat afternoon. Here is a basic map it does not include everything but a start.
Talk soon.
John
http://www.nprsr.qld.gov.au/parks/daguilar/pdf/mount-mee-trail-map.pdf

Thanks HJ

Look forward to an update Saturday afternoon!

Well as you gather I'm 100% in

But not sure weather I'm going to bring PORT this time.lol

Will be good to catch up again.

Cheers
Pocoyo

"GO THE V6's !!!!!!

thanks hj

look forward to an update saturday afternoon!

Well as you gather i'm 100% in

but not sure weather i'm going to bring port this time.lol

will be good to catch up again.

Cheers
pocoyo

"go the v6's !!!!!!

good idea pocoyo leave your friggin port at home this time lol this is a beer trip this time.

MT Mee run

Okay folks looks like it's getting locked in for the weekend 20th Sept. Geoff I can meet you locally if you want advise me of a place and time. I may have a mate with me in a patrol. Sorry to say It wont be an overniter for me this trip, maybe another trip. just for an idea the trip map mentions easy moderate and difficult.

1-10 whats the difference... and is difficult= winch terrain !! if so show me the chicken track !!!!!!!

Looking forward to the day and meeting a few of the folks from here

Pat S

Ha no chicken tracks last time I will have a better idea on Saturday I am heading up around 7 on the bike, I plan to spend the morning exploring I can cover a heap of area but there is nothing extreme that I know of.

John

Mt Mee 20-9-21-9

Hi all,

Had a great day today did 240kms in the forest and it's looking very good. Heaps of damage was done in the floods and area's demolished but tracks in the lower section have been fixed up and it's not too bad. I started out from Sellin rd and into the Gantry day use area. The track to A/Break is behind this it is steep and hard but only a few short bits that should be no trouble.

K/Break takes you around the western side with views to Lake Somerset Kilcoy and Toowoomba, here I found MUD and heaps of it the tracks are moderate but easy with the correct line. The area is well used and there was no dickheads only families out for the day.

I am going to go back next Saturday I met some fellow riders that frequent the area and know it better than me, it was good to see other folk we rode hard the old TTR went well . Looks like a good weekend on the 20th I just want to check the camping area's next week and I reckon it will be a top day.

A few pics

Attachments

• rocky-hole-1-jpg.jpg
    rocky-hole-1-jpg.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_1592.jpg
    IMG_1592.jpg
    235.2 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_1589.jpg
    IMG_1589.jpg
    240.8 KB · Views: 42

Latest posts