Mt Mee

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
See how you go Eric, there is talk of some of as heading up to Janowen some time in the future again. I loved that spot I am sure many more Southside members will be able to make it.
HJ

See how you go Eric, there is talk of some of as heading up to Janowen some time in the future again. I loved that spot I am sure many more Southside members will be able to make it.
HJ
my partner and i really enjoyed Janowen. and she's keen on mt mee also. so the dreaded cough may return if all else fails! this years muster looks good also, so might use it as an excuse to catch up with the folks in canberra a couple of hours further on. will be solo on that one.

We are definitely in. Yet to book though. Is there any specific sites we need to book?

We are heading up early Saturday as we have plans Friday night. Those leaving from bp middle rd are you heading up Saturday?

We are definitely in. Yet to book though. Is there any specific sites we need to book? We are heading up early Saturday as we have plans Friday night. Those leaving from bp middle rd are you heading up Saturday?

Guys Southside!!!

I would like to meet at the BP middle Road. About 7 AM Saturday If that works in with everybody doing the tag along... ??

Geoff

"GO THE V6's''

Guys Southside!!!

I would like to meet at the BP middle Road.
About 7 AM
If that works in with everybody doing the tag along... ??

"GO THE V6's''

Hey Geoff works for me.. but I'll most likely talk to you prior to the run on the phone or at the parky.. whatever is the better plan.

Got the truck back today so pleased thats sorted. now just gotta get the lokka in......."den she'll be a bran nu twuck"

Hey Geoff works for me.. but I'll most likely talk to you prior to the run on the phone or at the parky.. whatever is the better plan. Got the truck back today so pleased thats sorted. now just gotta get the lokka in......."den she'll be a bran nu twuck"

MATEEE!!

Parky..... For sure PM SENT

And good to hear you've got your 4b up and going again.

Geoff

"GO THE V6's''

B5 and B6 are booked and can accommodate up to 6 groups, I did that so there would be room for any last minute arrivals. Russ that site you spoke about is great, a little walk to the amenities but very quiet. They charge like wounded bulls for firewood and it gets cold, after I get there Friday Morning I will empty the tub and bring a chainsaw for some wood from the forresty. If its on the ground you are permitted to collect it.
HJ

Ok so 7:00 is fine for me at the BP aswell. Will confirm closer to dates

Thanks John. I too will pack the the chainsaw and firewood hunt. The closer to amenities the better. Not for myself or the wife but more for the brother and his wife ( if they are coming). I'll hopefully give them a ring tomoz and maybe jump on one of the booked sites.

Rusty

You guys will need heaps of firewood!!

With a redneck firebug like myself and my son for that matter.lol

image-3647304484.jpg

Can't wait Will be at top weekend!!

Cheers
Geoff - Pocoyo

"GO THE V6's''

Latest posts

Back