The daily dribble

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah... just so it sort of evens out the daylight hours I reckon... but they ahould either all have daylight savings or none of them...

265 tonne rated quad side tipper anyone?

I see you 265t side tipper and raise you a 305t side tipper.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414783774.291103.jpg

I've been off the highway for just a smudge over 3 years now. Just jump behind the wheel on the highway on my days off every now and then.
This was mine. Had her from brand new. The boss man sent me to Brown and Hurley on my birthday to pick it up. Had it for just over two years when I left for here. The first new 908 he bought. Now he has a heap!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414809034.696961.jpg
By night
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414809054.498319.jpg

Took a load out to a farmer of sorghum and asked if I could take some sheep back to Dalby for him. Enough to fill the lead. A few buckets of sand on the bottom for grip and away I went. Of course I left the tarp unrolled.

I thought the farmer was nuts! I was wrong, he was utterly crazy but the boss man said I would do it for him.

Hahah that's gold. I've heard guys talking about carting cane sugar, wouldn't like to do that in summer. ...

Latest posts

Back