The daily dribble

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey.. I just worked 16 hours a day for the last week :/

And drove 6000km so :p
I suppose you deserve a break then :p

Just think of me when your chugging down a beer...I'll be cleaning vomit or something of the likes haha

Last edited:

Just think of me when your chugging down a beer...I'll be clean vomit or something of the likes haha
Sorry, I should have said 2 weeks hahah. Did the same trip last week, had Saturday off and went again on sunday :/

So I'm well and truly farked... and yes, I will hahaah. Considering having number 3 now..

Just think of me when your chugging down a beer...I'll be clean vomit or something of the likes haha
And that doesn't sound fun at all hahahah... if I vomit I'll have to clean it up myself hahahahah :/

Sorry, I should have said 2 weeks hahah. Did the same trip last week, had Saturday off and went again on sunday :/

So I'm well and truly farked... and yes, I will hahaah. Considering having number 3 now..

I bet you are! Only your 3rd? Giddy up! Haha
And that doesn't sound fun at all hahahah... if I vomit I'll have to clean it up myself hahahahah :/
Yep, I definately won't be haha

Latest posts

Back