The daily dribble

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a weird look when I pulled up at Roma across from the bp to use the crapper and three drunk blokes walked past, the buggers moved around a little and made a few baa's. Was a pisser!

I used to shear the buggers, I guess you just tipped the sheep out. Hoping none would hurt themselves, of course.

Hahahah that would have been funny as lmao

Lucky they weren't kiwis lol, might have thought it was an orgy... 😈

Last edited:
I've been off the highway for just a smudge over 3 years now. Just jump behind the wheel on the highway on my days off every now and then.
This was mine. Had her from brand new. The boss man sent me to Brown and Hurley on my birthday to pick it up. Had it for just over two years when I left for here. The first new 908 he bought. Now he has a heap!
View attachment 18134
By night
View attachment 18135

Ooooooooohhhh 😍 the night time photo!! <3

I really wanna work livestock waaaaahh

What a weekend, awesome
Ooww look .......another beer .....

Shut up u!!

we do the stock trains at work. one was unloaded a couple of days ago and when the empty train got back to the yard they found a calf still on it. sometimes the cows will give birth on the way down. usually they shoot em. guess this one got lucky

Looks about the same size as the one that played chicken with me the other day, lol...

Oh wait, lets see...

That's what he looked like afterwards. .. :/

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1414828102506.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1414828102506.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 38
I used to shear the buggers, I guess you just tipped the sheep out. Hoping none would hurt themselves, of course.

Three way tailgate, had two blokes help me swing open the gate and keep the sheep in until I back on the ramp. They had to stand there to stop them shooting down the side.

Latest posts

Back