Vic Roll call

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that a definate opening for Dissa at easter....been anxious to get back in but those Clonbinane 'anti's' Action group dicks have been rallying to keep it closed.

DSE say "Planned", rather than definite. It also varies greatly by track. If you go here and click on tracks with the "Identify All Visible Layers" tool, many of them have a reopening date. If you're keen on the Clonbinane entry, a lot of the tracks in that area are either TBA or Queen's B'day, and I wouldn't be surprised if that was a result of the action group protests. Elsewhere, especially further south closer to Wandong Regional Park, the opening dates are typically 1st of April, in time for Good Friday.

DSE say "Planned", rather than definite. It also varies greatly by track. If you go here and click on tracks with the "Identify All Visible Layers" tool, many of them have a reopening date. If you're keen on the Clonbinane entry, a lot of the tracks in that area are either TBA or Queen's B'day, and I wouldn't be surprised if that was a result of the action group protests. Elsewhere, especially further south closer to Wandong Regional Park, the opening dates are typically 1st of April, in time for Good Friday.

Cheers, I'll have a look at that.

Entry from HJ is where i get in from so it should'nt be long then.

Problem is though, a lot get closed off again in June till Oct 31 for the wet season closure.

Come for a drive out Mirboo Nth, I can guarantee you'll need 4wd and I can guarantee you'll get dirty but it wont be fun because you will be helping me put up 10ks of fencing.

Come for a drive out Mirboo Nth, I can guarantee you'll need 4wd and I can guarantee you'll get dirty but it wont be fun because you will be helping me put up 10ks of fencing.

Like I said....
I love hard work!

I can watch it all day long!

Hilly country out there. Can I / we come and make a mess of it in low range while you work?

After last weekends rain even the super tough D22 wouldn't make it half the places we have to go this week. Even the goats have refused to walk the hills we are fencing.

Howdy,

Grew up in Bendigo, now living in Trafalgar East in Latrobe Valley. Love it.

Look forward to catching up on some trips.

Bulldogs put on a good show last night - Barry Hall killed 'em. Looking forward to the Hawks doing well and Buddy turning it on.

Heading off to Lerderderg at about 10am if anybody wants to tag along.
Looks like another ripper day

That's a pretty pitiful bogging, best you get those muddies so you can do it properly next time.

I'm up for next weekend. Wouldn't mind going to Bunyip, haven't been there since the bushfires, Interested?

Sure am but has to be Sat.
Social coordinator has me scheduled for a winery in the Yarra Valley Sunday.
Some good tracks out there but you have to look hard to find them. Most are open now after the fires but others are closed or have been deleted by an excavator chopping them up and steel gates being put in place. Gentle Annie is a ripper.

And yep the smouldering credit card is about to become hotter than a thermic lance this week when I pick up new rims and some aggressive rubber.

I'll leave it to you to organize it but count me in.

What are you doing?

Paddock bashing and spreading more cowshit up the side of the ute no doubt but we are heading up to Tinamba on one of the 4 days then it's back to my real job which will be a nice change of pace.

21 members strong in the Vic Navara owners group.
Get amongst us to get amongst it.
This week 08kingcab....Jase is organising a trip.

What are you doing?
http://www.navara.asia/melbourne-vic/2887-easter-wheelin.html

Make that (D)22 Aido, Hoppers on the board, see plenty driving around with no dirt on whats the go, very capable wagons get out there folks...happy to tag a long any day(bugger) of the weekend....

yea im kyle, from hoppers crossing, iv only got a bullbar, winch and getting my 265/75-16 bighorns on fri but im definatly up for some wheeling

Latest posts

Back