Vic Roll call

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got to go and get some transmission oil from the Kubota dealer in the next few days but that probably doesn't count.

i'm heading off with the MRS this weekend (sorry not invited extras for this one), something about spending quality time together ....?

BUT i'm picking up a set of MAXXIS muddies tomorrow for my spare set of alloys, so i'd be keen to do something soonish ... even if it is to test out the lift kit suspension being installed TODAY !!!

I am heading down to Moe to stay at cousins, then we are heading out on sunday for a bit of a play in the snow, I believe we are heading in the direction of Baw Baw, but I am not organising any of the tracks as I have only been down there once.

If the weather around here for the last few days keeps up you want need to leave Moe to see snow.

Mud is something we have plenty of around here this week. I'm actually considering offering free mud packs with each perm and blow wave just to get rid of some of it.

We ended up near Woods point area, past Thompson Dam, found a bit of snow, and heaps of mud

Funny that,
I had lunch at Jamo pub and thought of a trip down to Woods and back for the sake of it on sunday.
Nice drive.
Did a junior ck crossing over (i think) Maori ck and then started down into the Goulburn,
but the boss shit,
so had to reverse back out before she opened the door and let water in, chicken shit....shoulda left her back at the pub:rant:

Atleast it wasn't you guys that got stuck up there. I heard some reports yesterday that a couple of 4wd'ers got stuck somewhere up past Rawson on the weekend and a search party was sent to look for them. From what I understand they were all ok but overnight it was a bit cold for them.

Yeah it wasn't us, but the other forum I am on (mudrhino) was talking about it, there is a guy on there that knows the guys that got stuck and there was another guy on there who was up that way for a trip and actually ran into them before they broke down. They got found in the end and all was ok.
We did probably about 10-15 river crossings for the day, some little ones and a few big ones that came up to the top of the front wheel flares, my misses didn't mind the river crossings too much, but she didn't like all the zig zaging and thee bumpy tracks.

Looks like i'll be heading up in that general direction this weekend actually - a bit of a short notice trip.

Just going for a Saturday 'joy ride', cant stay overnight because i have other committments on the sunday morning as well as lunch invite to a friends place, otherwise i would be doing it as a proper weekender.

So i hope to be able to post up plenty of muddy photo's too next week.

Man I'm so far disconnected from all you modern technological people. I got my ute bogged last night on the farm and had to use the tractor to pull it out and the first thing on my mind was getting the thing out so I could go home not taking pics to show people how silly I can be.

GGF :sarcastic:

Although with this bloody rain I can't see the farm improving so anything is possible

Latest posts

Back